• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Evil Sausage

Smash Apprentice
g:You track down the posters and seriously lecture them
b:You track down the posters and kill them, causing a mob of swf posters and mods to burn down your house and torture you

The Evil Sausage

Smash Apprentice
g:You track down the posters and seriously lecture them
b:You track down the posters and kill them, causing a mob of swf posters and mods to burn down your house and torture you

sit: You are fighting the black jewel in wario world with 1 heart left

sry i pressed the button twice

soroush123

Smash Lord
Good:You die and continue
Bad: You use AR to win that easy fight\

Sit: You are Gid and you cpu crashes

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
We'll do taunts... I'm reserving this post for when we get it started, but right now, I'm too lazy to sit and come up with names for each one. So, I guess I'll do it tomorrow and edit this post for it.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
It smacks me in the face. Ouch. Then I get mad and attack it repeatedly. Many cookoos come after me and I go running along with the cookoos into the next poster.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
I put a Pichu in front of me in the hopes it will protect me, but it fails and I get hit by Bowsers massive weight. But then magically a crate (ssbm) is thrown at the next poster.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Good: You move one step too your right and use the other one (don't know if this is true but...)
Bad: You go berserk and start thrashing the other members and mods by using a laggy computer at your school.

Sit: You just ate your last meal.

s0c*

Smash Apprentice
Good: It's a bowl of delicious Lucky Charms....followed by 2 popcicles.
Bad: Its your last meal

Sit: You are sitting in Business Managment 12 class ... (which I may or may not be doing right now)

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
its blows up on my massive ape-like forehead (like it always does) and I throw the beamsword that was in it at the next poster..

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I duck underneath it, then kick the handle, sending it spinning upwards. Then I catch it. I use it as a bat to hit Marths tiara at the next poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom