• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
I brind toad out and counter attack.Then i stab toad and light him on fire.Then i thrwo tad at the next poster.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I catch toad, and put him out. "Are you okay?" He replies with a yes. So I ***** slap him and he goes flyinh into the next poster agian. I HATE TOAD.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
I catch toad and electricute him.then pour gasoline on him and then light him on fire.I stab toad light him on fire more and throw him @ the next poster.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Using my angelic powers I send toad into a dimesion where he will be in constant pain and sufering, I.E. ****. Then I throw miasma at the next poster.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Remember, game itmes...

But my keyboard is defective so I will catch yours and use it. Then I will throw 1munny at the next poster. (Kingdom Hearts)

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
I take out my keyblade and summon toad.I cast gasolinaga on taod then thunderaga and then FIRAGA on toad.i hit the next poster with my keyblade and throw toad.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I dodge the keyblade, then I take out Riku's keyblade, and unlock Toads heart. He turns into a giant fire brething mushroom, and attacks the next poster.

Dale

Smash Ace
I pull out one of those funky body shields from the wrist dealies (from Halo) and I use it to block the flames. It then shrinks to it's wrist watch size and I throw that at the next poster

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
I take out mr game and waches bucket and take in the blow.The n i send toad to attack the bucket.Then i take toad and mrgame and wt and the bucket @ the next poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom