• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
I grab the iron boots and put them on....man do they fell....tight....

Oh well, i trudge around in the iron boots until i reach a lake, change into my stylish blue tunic, and head underwater. Whadda know, there's an entrance to a dungeon underwater! I think of going in, but decide not to. Takes too long, and i'm lazy. So i take the boots off and throw them, plus the dungeon at the next poster. However I keep the stylish blue tunic, 'cause i'm that good.:cool:

bluelion20

Smash Ace
People, you clearly don't know anything about Cancer. You lose the hair because of the kemotherapy (sp?), NOT the Cancer itself.

Death

Smash Lord
Good: It isnt!
Bad: It closes!
Sit: Gideon postpones the RPG battling til april 25 2008.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Good: Everyone complains and everyone is angry and he decides to postpone it even more.
Bad: A bear eats you.

Situation: You're being challenged by an Asian, a Mexican, and a whitey. (Asians don't fight alone, Mexicans don't fight fair, and whiteys point guns correctly.)

James Cruise

Smash Journeyman
Blow big hole in Ozone layer above Norh Pole with really nifty Raygun and drowns the polar bear in the melted ice.

James Cruise

Smash Journeyman
Ultima Nightmare enjoys watching washing machines too!?!?!?
(I've been getting lucky with these names matching up with the corrisponding letter).

sig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom