• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
I grab it and say: Hey a free game, guess I'll go and play it. but first I'll throw this handgrenade (MGS weapon) with lots of C4 ducktaped to it, and some claymores attached on the outside at the next poster.

Death

Smash Lord
I defreeze the C4 but run as the grenade explodes. The explsion continues on to the next poster.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Chaoser: Hmmmm..what to do....what to do....?....oh yeah!

*Uses his Nayru's Love crystal to protect me from the explosion*

*Then throws the blue eyes white dragon at the next poster*

Dale

Smash Ace
I toss out my Dragon Capture Jar card and it is easily desposed of. I'll then lay one card face down and end my turn ^^, bwahaha...

I then throw a set of brass knuckles at the next poster (river city ransom)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
rollerblading is fun. Hey im tryin to get this topic off of characters cuz we all ready said enough bout it. (i mean which CHARACTER is the best....such Marth, Link, or Roy...i doubt Roy) Lets talke about Smash Bros. but not characters.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
He is! He's in his lab in Jungle Japes.

Why isn't the Master Foot in the game?

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I use Harpie's Feather Duster to get rid of your trap Dale. Then Max Payne comes out of nowhere and knocks the crap outta me. I send The Gradius flying into the next poster.

(Gradius was an old flying shooter for the SNES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom