• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Smash Lord
The fireball falls in my acid trap hole. I then command my Black SKull Dragon to kill the next poster.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ah... I'm dead. But I use my trap Call of the Haunted, after I am killed, to bring me back. And I play Jinzo to destroy the next poster.

(Jinzo canceles out Call, so if it is destroyed I stay. Useless information.)

Death

Smash Lord
I take the cards and rip them apart. No monsters now! HAHA!
I then summon Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon. Kill them all!

Dale

Smash Ace
I play my Time Wizard, and I play my Magical dice (I think those are cards, I really have no clue). I play them with a polymerization card to create............cyan pepper! yay
I toss the cyan pepper at Blue Eyes and he sneezes so hard he explodes. I throw a Power Glove at the next poster

Death

Smash Lord
I put it on and it becomes useless. I then use Card destruction to destroy EVERYONE"S cards! I then summon my M-16 to destroy you.

Dale

Smash Ace
Because it would be too easy to run away and camp on those levels. Needs to be balanced.

Why aren't Peppy and Slippy in the game? there are like 6 Mario characters...

Dale

Smash Ace
Come on Death, if it's an item that's so repetitive. At least pick a game that it's from so you look a little smarter =P
So, due to crappy workmanship the a-bomd is a dud and effectively makes a large imprind in the ground. I decide to haul it to a playground and let the local kids jump on it. =)

I then toss a spread gun (Contra) at the next poster, just don't shoot the kids

Death

Smash Lord
The hammer hits me and I'm knocked out. After I awake, I throw a lancer @ the next poster. (RC:GC)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
By breaking the 2 out of 3 post rule! Or throw it against the wall.

How come you play as 2 ice climbers?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Luckily I see a buck on the ground and as I bend down to pick it up, the lancer goes flying over me. I than pick up greg (Grim reaper from CBFD) and throw him at the next poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom