• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
-10 Ice Climbers becasue they're still horrible characters. ~ DEAD.

Bowser ~ Bowser Bomb (20)
Mario ~ Mario Tornado (20)
Roy ~ Flaming Counter (20)
Samus ~ Bomb Jump (20)
Young Link ~ Small Bomb (20)

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
I grab Greg and push him into the Grinder on Yuris Revenge to make some cash. I buy a Weather Storm Device wich I fully charge and throw. It lands on the next poster and starts a weather Storm on him/her.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
It has never been seen or confirmed, but they are actually tied together by a invisible rope and the one is forced to be with the other.

Why did they not make a 6 man melee, when you can clearly see that up to 5 wireframes joins to destroy you in cruel melee?

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
i see the weather device and it makes it rain really hard. i take out my parasol to be protected from the rain.
i pick up the device and it stops, i guess it wasn't that powerful after all.
Well i dont need this anymore.
I throw the parasol at next poster while keeping the device for later use.

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
I grab the parasol after being drenched by the rain, hey thanks SakuraPichu! I go back to Death's A-bomb post and think about it for a bit....

I then pull out my N-Bomb (perfect dark, anyone:D ) and throw it at the next poster.

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
I see the N-Bomb coming so i spin in circles really fast cause the explosion to roll off of me and right at the next poster

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Onix

Arbok - Also a snake Pokemon
Onox - Similar name, except he was a boss in The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom