• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Because it has to be a bird type to be critical damaged, with the exeption of Falco the game dosen't have any birds, so airborn enemies are the closest thing to being a bird type.

Where are all the N64 levels?

Death

Smash Lord
Becuz Zelda gives him a limited amount of magic. He needs to refill at night.
Why do we keep on talking about Zelda and links relationship?

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Ok i got it now. I am just curious to who is really the best character in the game? I am best with LInk.

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
Live hams of power were lent to your fleet, as a perfectly hammered mental-ham fleed to flick Moses with me. Bottles containing potent worm-men decided to be handed out to the starring children of some aria. You then blind yourself on the pound. Falalala.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Knive-hands of the hour were meant for the peat, as perfectly spannered uber-grans need to kick loafers with me. Bottles entertaing bent fern-hens decided to be handed out to the burnt children of one area. Falalalala

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
"All your base are belong to us!" - Cats (for the uneducated, an evil leader of sorts)

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Come in many shades,
All look good, all taste real good,
But they rot your teeth!!

*edit* post about forgetting to post a new topic :p

SNTRL

Smash Lord
*I neutral-a kick mario and he flies off screen and dies*

*But then oput of no where Luigi pops up*

Luigi:You! killed my bro:mad:
Me:Uhhhhhh....so:cool:
Luigi:Die!!!!!:mad:

*Then he uses his rocket thing and launch at me but i side step it and he heads for the next poster*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom