• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Smash Ace
I grabs all the good peices and sells them all on eBay for $13 a-piece. So, all in all I made...$13. I'm really sad.
I'm my angry stupor I throw an N-Bomb at the next poster. I also strap a lot of remote mines onto a Dark Sim and he starts wandering your way also.

Dark Schneider

Smash Apprentice
*Runs away from Nbomb and Dale's Dark Sim and tosses a grenade at the nex poster. Yes that is right the Proximity Pinball Setting!.

PS: Dale, i pmed ya. Just wanting to chat, and get to know other members better. Thanks tons. I also really like making new friends.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Because hte creator of Ness, Hal and co thought it would be cool to make both Hal characters Ness and Kirby bader in this game, and see how many people that reacted.

Why did they use much more time and effort making Mr Game&Watch?

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
The grenade lands at my feet and explodes, luckly enough it was only a flash grenade and I recover quickly and then suddently I see the next poster picking up the Hammer item from smash, but the head falls off and I throw it at the next poster wich is helpless.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Egad! It has me!
I'll struggle until I die!!
Wait, its just a dream..

Write about F-Zero GX, choose a pilot if you like.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
The Skull is so strange
His car has very bad stats
Yet he still beats me

I swear the guy finishes in the top 10 nearly every other race. Anyway, write about bumblebees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom