• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rovalles

Smash Apprentice

technically this is not made by nintendo though its on the nintendo system

I'm looking for a pic of the most violent sport in the world. Rooster Fights and make it somewhat clean.

RichBrown

Smash Master

someone please, PLEASE find me a picture of a sponge monkey (those creepy little things on the quiznos commercials.) I LOVE THE SPONGE MONKEYS!

*we love the subs!
coz they are good too us......

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
*Takes the bait* :hungry:

I think quickly and send out my Battleship on a no-water map, carrying my Bomber and Mid Tank. I depoly the Tank on the base while my bomber makes short work of your APC. I use my battleship to take out the Mid Tank you had hiding in the forest due to Fog of War, then end my turn.

I then throw my well-trimmed, blue painted moogle at the next poster. (FF:CC is cool).

Dale

Smash Ace
I stand for a while...watching an odd something coming at me. As it gets nearer I start to think that it is Luigi. But as it strikes me down I realized that I have made a grevious error, for what has just hit me was "Lugui"
The only real difference is that Luigi has two eyes while Lugui only has one. (If you don't get it...I'm sorry, I'll admit it's a terrible joke)
So after I wake up I push the unconcious and harmless Lugui off of me and I sell it to team rocket, convincing them that it's a rare pokémon.
I have 122,000 miles or rope which I throw at the next poster...the only problem is that, due to some miscommunication during shipping, the entire 122,000 miles has been divided into 3-inch lengths. Have fun

Dale

Smash Ace
Leik...OMG!!! I'm gay and I'm falling off a cliff. Oh, I hope my hair doesn't get wet. It took me two hours to get it done...and the price...don't get me started about *hits water* *tries to breathe water, fails*

Dale

Smash Ace
I dunno if you had a specific image in mind Lukerpig, but I'm too lazy right now to look any further

Find me a picture of a hotwheels car with a funky company logo on it like "Stinky's"

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Needles to say, the "Tourtise" car was never as popular as the "Hare" car in the racing Market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom