• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamusZero

Smash Journeyman
1. Mario is Missing
2. Super Smash Bros
3. Donkey Kong JR
4. Game and Watch Gallery 2
5. Luigi's Mansion
6. Super Smash Brothers Melee
7. Donkey Kong
8. Donkey Kong Country 2
9. Mike Tyson's Punch Out
10. Donkey Kong 64
11. Baseball (GB)

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
1. Mario is Missing
2. Super Smash Bros
3. Donkey Kong JR
4. Game and Watch Gallery 2
5. Luigi's Mansion
6. Super Smash Brothers Melee
7. Donkey Kong
8. Donkey Kong Country 2
9. Mike Tyson's Punch Out
10. Donkey Kong 64
11. Baseball (GB)
12. Mario Kart... that counts doesnt it? I mean, Bowser is just as important as Mario right?

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
Question is, why isn't Garfield getting bigger whenever he eats? I mean, he is always the same, I think he should get bigger from all those foods.

Corin

Smash Lord
ehehe ^^;; thanks for the slide, Baha, I didn't even notice I forgot to put an amount... 50 on C. Falcon, umm... 4:30 for the time...

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
I use my XXXL sword to slice up the chicken, but then all of a sudden a chicken war starts and I somehow manage to throw all the angry chicken at the next poster. (if you dont know what a chicken war is. You have never played a Zelda game).

SNTRL

Smash Lord
What's a chicken war?:confused:....j/k:)

Chaoser: Wait..wait..wait..before you all maul me..i have to tell you that the next poster was talking about ur moms.

*Then all of them goes after the next poster*

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
"The above is a picture of the currently jailed convict, known by most as, The Fish Wacker."

(By the way, I'm Sorry Ticadrius, When I first posted it up I'm sure that it worked, please forgive me.)

Tic sez: Of course I forgive. You've posted several other times in this topic with much success, so this is just an accident, I know. I just needed a caption to revive the topic. Hope you didn't take it personally. :)

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
While Chaoser is thorn into pices by all the chickens I see a large ammount of people approaching me. "Hey whats going on?" Some of them yells not-so-very-nice-words at me and some other guy said Chaoser told them I was talking about they're moms.
I figure out that I cannot stand a chance against so many people so I run away, but as I run I throw a throwing knife and a moltov coctail at the next poster.

rovalles

Smash Apprentice
both items just bounce off my impeneratable force field and after the explosion of the second item I sip a cup of mint tea while listening to Evanescence. I then raise the field and send wookies riding chocobos after the next poster (yes ladies and gents, Star Wars and Final Fantasy, together at last).

rovalles

Smash Apprentice
And sadly the young man must have mistaken the American Idol 4 tryouts with the Spiderman 3 rehersals.

(yes thats Gary Coleman and yes this is too easy)

Dale

Smash Ace
*Sees thw wookies riding chokobos riding towards him*
*does double-take*

Acting quickly I call forth my massive army of Wompas to crush the wookie/chocobo army. But using their "Ghallager"-type hammers...It's gets pretty messy.
I then proceed to throw an APC at the next poster...it's got 5 life and there's a mech inside waiting to capture your headquarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom