• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Michele Martin (blonde hoe) cloned herself with some fat dude to create an extremely gigantic god-creature with blonde hair.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Michael Chritcon (insomniac) cloned himself with Jurassic Park to creat millions of dollars in the blink of an eye.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Ash Ketchum (owns everyone) cloned his lvl 99999 pikachu only for it to rebel on him and own everyone in sight.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I can easily tame Satan and an angry God and a vicious Stalin and Hitler attack easily with a snap of my fingers and a flip of the swtich

Ssbmrulesall

Smash Ace
1. Tennis
2. Go-Karts (Racing)
3. Doctor
4. Golf
5. Circus
6. Fighter
7. Got Kid Napped (Luigi's Mansion)
8. Boxing Referee
9. Plumber (The most important)
10. Vacation (Sunshine)
11. Party (Mario Party)

RichBrown

Smash Master
alright, new rule: after 7 posts, (or sooner if you please) you must change the topic. whoever said this game would get out of hand was right. ok, ill start a new one:

i can drive a car with my feet!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
bcuz he was infected with it my Mr. Parkinson, who did it to get revenge on him for beating his father's cousin's friend's uncle's grandpa's great grand kid's aquaintanc's former room mate's racer in F-Zero racing.

why was Mr. Parkinson mad at C. Falcon for beating his father's cousin's friend's uncle's grandpa's great grand kid's aquaintanc's former room mate's racer in F-Zero racing?

SIG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom