• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Ash Ketchum (is stupid) cloned his lvl 100000000000000 charizard only to give it away to a colony of mangos.

cheeseguy

Smash Ace
1. Tennis
2. Go-Karts (Racing)
3. Doctor
4. Golf
5. Circus
6. Fighter
7. Got Kid Napped (Luigi's Mansion)
8. Boxing Referee
9. Plumber (The most important)
10. Vacation (Sunshine)
11. Party (Mario Party)
12. Party Star (Mario Party)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Originally posted by Ignatius256
is team attack on or off?

edit: eh, skip it, its mroe fun when its unpredictable, especially when Im placing 1000 on the team of lv9 Mario and lv2 Peach.

Heh, this will be messy.

edit again: just noticed this is time... are SD's -1 or -2? sooo many questions, the time thing makes me want to reconsider my bet a little, but if you could asnwer these then wait a day to post results, that'd work fine.
I should have made things a bit more clear.
1. Team attack is off. Always is unless mentioned.
2. I have no idea if you lose 1 or 2 points for a sudden death. If someone knows, let me know.
3. Results tomorow, bright and early. (Not just because of ignatus, I forgot who was to battle today.)

saud

Smash Lord
they fly over the see, not swim much in it, because they fear that the fish will eat them if they're too low so they go high and catch them those *******s.

why is a kind of fish called catfish?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
a kid who can’t spell mis-spels them meaning the re-dead were just redid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom