• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Originally posted by mic_128
2. I have no idea if you lose 1 or 2 points for a sudden death. If someone knows, let me know.
I was refering to a Self Destruct actually, but if thats still -1 I guess I'll leave my bet the same as it is. I have no idea what will happen though, Im assuming Bowser will snag a victory and upset pretty much everyones bet.

(for some reason I feel like Im about to lose a large bet in the very near future.)

Samus_Man1

Smash Apprentice
Good: They land where nobody will hit them.

Bad: A fuel truck hits one, skids and flips over causing it to explode, ending up in 3 deaths and 5 critical injuries:eek:

Sit: You're sitting on Santas lap.=/

Fox 2k3

Smash Ace
1. Tennis
2. Go-Karts (Racing)
3. Doctor
4. Golf
5. Circus
6. Fighter
7. Got Kid Napped (Luigi's Mansion)
8. Boxing Referee
9. Plumber (The most important)
10. Vacation (Sunshine)
11. Party (Mario Party)
12. Party Star (Mario Party)
13. Heroe

Ok the next category will be "Mario's Friends and Partners"

1. Yoshi

firaga01

Smash Lord
A group of hackers, working for the Communists still in the Chinese government, disable all pop-ups on the internet! Without pop-up revenue, millions of web sites go offline for good, and the world starts embracing Communism.

firaga01

Smash Lord
Partying all Night

- Beer (a giveth)

- Making a complete fool of yourself during your hangover (the by-product of a binge-drinking contest :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom