• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
1) Tennis
2) Go-Karts (Racing)
3) Doctor
4) Golf
5) Circus
6) Fighter
7) Got Kid Napped (Luigi's Mansion)
8) Boxing Referee
9) Plumber (The most important)
10) Vacation (Sunshine)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
The Flash runs so fast and rips the time-space continuum to shreds easily, and destroys the curse of the pharoah.

Atsbe787

Smash Apprentice
I came tame a giant, rabid, mutated Chupacabra with a Walmart receipt!

BTW:In case you don't know, the Chupacabra is a legendary animal that sucks the blood out of goats and such and then mutalates their bodies. Even though it is just a myth, there is a lot of evidence that they or it exists.

Evil Sacrafice

Smash Journeyman
ITS THE FORCE, as you can tell, Link is 50 yrs old and experienced at arching, giving him excellent accuracy, in the game of bow and arrow, and power itslef. In the other hand, young link is just a child, with mediocre power. THe flame is added to add power but it still doesnt add up to that extra power or reach, plus, hes like 5 yrs old, you cant compare power and accuracy.
(what a stupid answer)

Why does luigi look at pikachu in a weird way ??;)

saud

Smash Lord
because he thinks that pakachu is dating daisy (the one he loves) so it makes him anry, altough his transformation into being green worked the opposite way, that's why his clothes are always green.

why do bubbles come out of pichu when it sleeps?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I can tame godlike dragons that have millions of heads and shoot beams out of their mouths using a Bible and a memory card.

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because it's shooting off electric sparks

How come getting hit by a mushroom can hurt you? (referring to goombas in SSBM)

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can tame beyond- godlike dragons that have trillions of heads and shoot beams of lava out of their mouths using nothing.

Atsbe787

Smash Apprentice
I can tame 6 beyond god-like dragons that have decillion heads that respawn a million more heads when you chop one head off and that shoot out beams of pure death from their eyes and mouths with a stick of butter and a sweater.

Fox 2k3

Smash Ace
I can tame 50 beyond god-like Dinosaurs that have decillion of teeth that respawn a million of eyes when you chop one eye off and that shoot out beams of pure death from their mouths and noses with a stick of blood and a Sweatshirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom