• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
CURE: Stop watching Barny (Just Kidding, I don't want to offend anyone)

Sickness: Pokeosis: You become a pokemon fanatic and thats all you talk about! (OH NO!)

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Is one of the younger mods on the crew, and actually noticed the bland posting in this game.

LIKE OMG! HIS NAME IS LUIGI TOY LET LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO O WAIT WUZ THAT TWENTEE WERDZ???!??!?!?! O NOW IT IS HA!!!111111

--STUPID STUPID STUPID--
The preceding was for LuigiToilet.

^ Apparently got his name from the Super Mario RPG, which is news to me since I never played that game. Posts often in this room and is better than the typical n00b who comes to spam up the boards.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Is talking about Kirby King being Lame.
< Is not Lame
V Will be someone lamer, or not as lame, as Kirby King

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Batman is the worst super hero ever
No, that would be Aquaman from the Super Friends.;)

But anyway, I think Link would win because he is more experienced, has more diverse weaponry and is not voiced by Haley Joel Osmond.

Player's character from Animal Crossing (with golden axe) vs. Jack the farmer from Harvest Moon (with scythe)

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
o wait a minute now i see a newbie. ok i guess i was wrong so i lost all my points but steal double the amount

A

Azua

^ Used the forbidden symbols and seems to be obsessed with things that are, or are not, lame. Perhaps there's a disease that Kikilicious had and passed it on to him...?

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
^ Is a really nice guy who also has a link avatar. Is very funny and knows what hes talking about when he says philip is one of the coolest people here! <Wants to get into back room too.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
^ used TEH 4BIDEN CIMBULZ in his pst, obviously doesn't follow rules, is a cool guy along with ticadrius, and i respect ^. (i respect v. few pepps, but you knew that already, didn't you?)

megasonic34

Smash Journeyman
^ Has a Bart simpson avatar, has over 1000 post Made a fic called the Master hand war, is a smash lord

megasonic34

Smash Journeyman
I would disgiuse as somthing else becuse Freddy krugar wants to kll me because, well you know

If I were a stick figure( from those flash movies

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Sonic the hedgehog

P.s. Try not to use games ending in y as there are only a few, mainly yoshie something

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I love stickdeath!

I'd be decapitated, run over by a steamroller, pulled apart, shot, stabbed, punched, kicked, slashed, burned by acid, pooped on by vultures and blown up before 2 minutes are up.

If i was abducted by aliens.....

A

Azua

^ Doesn't like X's house! LOL, GO AGAINST THE FLOW! THAT'S THE WAY TO BE!!! Currently has...420 posts. ^.^ Lucky today, ne?

(Osco, I can't BELIEVE you didn't know that...U.U;; )

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer

I couldn't find a pic of him kicking the ball but the pic is after it went in/over.

Find me a pic of a chao from sonic adventure/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom