• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
^Is a Smash Apprentice and posted more than 547 times. His/her birthday is on February 11, 1988. Claims to be in Japan.

Phillip Chanter: Put 20 words or more.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
^ spams a lot, posts too much, violates the 2 out of 3 rule, and I'm typing this to make it 20 words long. (SPAM!). Anyhoo, ^ is in Tokyo, joined last year, and likes Mewtwo (but that's just a guess)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
^has 3 0's in the username and is right about me liking Mewtwo. Also joined last year and posted way more than me:eek:.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
cure: there is none (sucks, huh?)

illness: Yugitis

Rapidly increasing love for anything asscociated with Yu-Gi-Oh!.
Many victims get pink eye, or spicky hair.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
jay bee, there is no zero ball. The score is now oogy to boogy. me 'n taddara smack everyone with the calvinball, so they have to sing the "I'm sorry" song while spinning clockwise. We also take the square root times pi of their points.

Mr Freeze

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't get the luxury of "Noone can find it, TRY ANOTHER? You all suck.

Find me a screenshot of Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals.

No ROMs, you rapscallions. BURN!

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
there is an Xzero ball, because i was in the "make new rule zone" when I said it. Now you have to be my pawn for your next two posts!!!

A

Azua

Looks like ^ is running out of things to say, which could happen if you post too much over a small amount of time.

A

Azua

^ Used to be a complete and total jack@ss to me because he didn't believe I was a she.His AIM name reminds me of Muffinman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom