• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Has two words in his name, that have nothing in common.
^^ is saying that < is obsessed with the number 71, because ^^ is really married to the number 316.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
^ is a fan of Sonic (go Sonic) and is from California. Doesn't have a whole heap of posts like most people who post here.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
^He's Cronos Rainbow, has the same name (without the rainbow) As Cronos, Cnonos0, and Cronos12345.

< Is adding this to make twenty words.

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
^Is a superhero who fights for equal Nintendo rights for all! He kills all foreign businessmen who make Ninty games so expensive in foreign lands. He also fights for Europe and South America's rights to have the same games as US and Japan.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Heh Heh Doesn't know what he's talking about. Do you know what hes talking about? I sure don't :shyguy:
(Ninteen, Twenty:D )

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Probably Jesse as if james and meowth aren't around to argue with, those huge robot things won't break and then win.

Who would win between Batman and Bartman?

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is TEH 4BIDEN CIMBULZ English?

^ Speaking of spam and useless PMS.... I think this guy is insane, no wait. I KNOW this guy is insane. I mean he wrote me a PM, to make sure I knew he was a guy. Can't you take a joke

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Actually questioned the validity of TEH 4BIDON CIMBULZ as not being English. Recently appears to have actually read the rules for this game. ;)

Has been around here for awhile, though not actively. Is among the many member with numbers in their names.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Teh Lame

....I have to say more? :p In my opinion, is bound to win the 'lamest member' in the forum awards. Been workin on a magazine for smashboards I think? Or is it done already? Whatever...

megasonic34

Smash Journeyman
Bartman becuse Batman is the worst super hero ever Bart would have a hockey stick they could knock an eye out

Sora( from kingdom Hearts

vs

Link

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
^ birthday is one day after mine... and 3 years as well...

^ has also been known to wink at abnormally large rabbits before sitting on them. Likes to imitate sheep in her spare time.

A

Azua

^ Once had a dolphin made for him by MK. The dolphin hade a typo: So Angry Gonna Eat His_Momma, Which is really SAGE_HM. MK later changed it to: So Angry Gonna Eat His_Waffle, If I remember right.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
20 WORDS 20 WORDS 20 WORDS 20 WORDS

^ Hasn't contributed much to the topic, but seems to rush his posts without following all of the rules. Posts a lot in FG, but will also post elsewhere.

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
2 quick for u is wrong cuz i never saw any newbies in here...and since he is banned...he wasnt able to give everyone 1000 points...also...i rubbed my head against a flashlight and say kowekeekee!!! so i get bonus points...9000 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom