• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
Me! I mean, uhh... i already have a shotgun. Why would I hide your MP10 in my closet? it was...umm, taddara! taddara was jealous of my shotgun! i knewit. cause she wanted a gun to duel me with, she took yours!

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
What's happening here? The last 3 posts have all NOT put next games, and don't see that! In fact I think ^ has mistaken this topic for the "video game...game" one.

I'll get us back on track.

Die Hard: Vendetta

******? You Betcha.

OK, now another one:

Half-Life: Opposing Force

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Managed to get over 400 posts without me ever hearing of him. He also has an avatar....I think...and joined in December of some year.

PS: Him is not only a character on the Powerpuff Girls, it is a word. A word to point someone out, as in...

"Him, over there!"

"I see, the one with the Apple Juice and Boil on his head!"

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ mods the CM room, where he also contributes a fair bit of work. His poems are often quite bitter and cynical. Seems to me to be that kind of a person generally
8p

Asrman123

Smash Ace
^ I love the username. lol... Has a bunny for an avatar, when he supposedly likes to "haha" at monkeys. Either that, or he has one deformed monkey in his avatar.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
^ IS A SIG PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Eh-hem. Anyway. He had (has?) some funny sprite comics, which he frequently posted in the AE, which included characters like Mexican Knuckles! He was cool :D.

Elwood

Smash Journeyman
But then I make everybody ignore racial differences, which cancels your points and makes the world a generally nicer place. Isn't it amazing what a Goomba can do?

Oh no! Here comes a Tidal Wave! All alliances are broken and can NOT be restored!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom