• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
but ur the one who called them...so im supposed to see what can destroy Link_In_Park...a watermelon hits u with a stick

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
lets just say it was made of wood...

the rot...became decay over time (time defeated it)

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
But then they had a bonus round in fear factor that you lost and they gave the magic banana back to me giving me a total score of S!

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
The dragons balls pee'd! Something I shouldn't mention!

Rocket Power: Beach Bandits ( I havent tried it... I don't wanna try it! )

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
um...there is already a caption there. but lets pretend hes saying "Never sleep on the street without a pillow."

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
obviousley you are a noob if you dont know how to follow the rules. You must ADD a new word.

som: a type of cajun biscut used in the 15th century.

Jutino.

izdabombz

Smash Ace
^ has notice me going to gamefaqs.com, Loves sports games from sega. And just registered and has a really funny name.

Offtopic: zelda is not seeling as good as they thought it would.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
I want ^ to tell me why in another game he said I was "sometimes a really weird person". He has me confused and intrigued!

Jango Fett

Smash Lord
Jutino: a type of rare pepper that can only be found in the jungles of Brazil. It can kill people even by smelling it. It will make your eyes cry, tongue burn, and bleedfrom your ears.

Gougleyawhoometacraewler

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Monkey *to self*: I can dance, I can dance, everybody look at my pants! Oh no! Where'd my pants go! HEEELP! I'm having that dream again!

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ doesn't know that my avatar is of my beautiful little pet rabbit Konoko. That's why I picked it, cos it's special to me and no one else would really want to have this one.
8p

Murlock

Smash Journeyman
Perfecting my Cyberbots for battle with the Swiss
But I stop the C-4 from exploding by using a laser force field model TC-687...

Will anyone tell me how you can DEFEAT C-4 explosives? The only thing I thought of was to stop them from exploding but basically if they did explode there's nothing to stop anymore now is there?

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ l33t vet that has come back to smash world forums cause he left right after he registered in March of 2001.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
^Doesn't know who I am and doesn't know I live in Japan for 2 years. Doesn't know I was born in California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom