• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
****, I'm gone to work today and when I come back, Peach got more supporters O_O

Also, justkindabored, I'll explain Kirby's FS
Let's say Kirby grabs these 3 victims from his FS. Check out their techniques

Fox

Blaster

Hurt: 2
Heal: 3

Fire Fox
Hurt:5
Heal:2

Peach

Turnip

Hurt: 4
Heal:3

Zelda

Lightning kick

Hurt: 8
Heal: 2

Now, concentrate on those heals. All of those Heal points are totalled into one big number, so
3 + 2 + 3 + 2 = 10

For someone like Lucario, they have tot total the move his HP is currently in (so if his HP is at like 43, they'll only take the move spot that's in the 50-40 level)

When you look at it, it sounds a bit complicated to possibly several people (and I'm trying to keep it simple as possible), so you can change it if you want. Maybe have the same points as Peach's FS heal. He basically has a good FS because he can heal as much as do good attack power.

Also, Peach isn't that cheap/ (hey Peach, that was a popular quote by the Dsmashed/stichfaced victims). Infact, she shouldn't be your main concern. People like Luigi gots a beasting FS, as his points double in attack power (18 hurt? ouch!). Not to mention some of the victims like wario, Lucas, Rob, Wolf, and others who would've had strong attacks/FS

I'll be attacking shortly. If possible, make the cap 125. That way, powerful, but not quite.

EDIT: Charizard: There was a reason I made the attacks as they are. This is a Super Smash Bros Brawl game, so I used/remembered all referance and attack power from that game. Yeah, charizard's flamethrower was strong, but in the SSBB game, it's somewhat weak. I figured him to be the strong type of the group, so I gave him strong attacks. That's why he has Rock Smash. It's a fairly powerful attack with some range and priorities. I'm sorry if I made some of the moves in this list too strong or too weak. I did my best to make it fair and balanced as possible.

Yeah, I upped Peach's heal cause according to the game, her heal game is great, so it'd make sense to give her good heal. But in return, she would be weaker in hurt. Just cause she has high HP doesn't mean she could do devestating damage to anyone unless she has a group of supporters (which, there is). I'm feeling that's what the game is all about. Covering other's weakness and growing a more bigger army to take them down.

So yeah, enough ranting from me. Man, Dekuu is right. I am getting too into this XDD

Agi

Smash Lord
banned for banning the almighty threadmaker.
Banned for making me edit.
I am banned for being to slow.
I am also banned for banning myself.
Happy?

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Maester, you posted twice in 8 hours. What time zone are you in?

EDIT: Nevermind, your in Winnepeg.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Falco - 40
Ice Climbers - 48
Ike - 21
King Dedede - 53
Kirby - 50
Link - 48
Lucario - 86
Luigi - 55
Peach - 139
Pikachu - 50
Pokemon Trainer - 82
Samus - 52
Sheik - 53
Sonic - 5
Toon Link - 46
Zelda- 72

Agi

Smash Lord
Banned for being in the Llamas FTW!!! social group. Everyone, pm rollerking540 and ask for an invite! The object is none other than to become the largest social group on the boards, and we are over halfway there.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Fine, Charizard won't use a fire attack. Wait, couldn't we just use Fly as well, that is another attack that Charizard has that is powerful & it has some fire in it (some how)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Fine, Charizard won't use a fire attack. Wait, couldn't we just use Fly as well, that is another attack that Charizard has that is powerful & it has some fire in it (some how)
Well, it'll be put into conciderations soon enough when more characters fall down. I'll make sure to make the attacks just as balanced and such. By them, EVERONE will have more then one technique of sorts. For now, just continue playing with Rock smash. Kay? :p

Falco - 40
Ice Climbers - 48
Ike - 9
King Dedede - 53
Kirby - 50
Link - 48
Lucario - 86
Luigi - 55
Peach - 139
Pikachu - 50
Pokemon Trainer - 82
Samus - 52
Sheik - 53 FS
Sonic - dead
Toon Link - 46
Zelda- 72

superdude44

Smash Cadet
granted: but after you win you go home and play SSBB and your wii explodes.

I wish that the user PCHU (A.K.A my causin) would become cheap

MakesMeFeelUnique

Smash Rookie
Blah. Peach has so many supporters, including me. X_X

I guess I'll have to support my 2nd favorite character...

NEGATIVE ZONE!

Falco - 40
Ice Climbers - 48
Ike - 9
King Dedede - 53
Kirby - 50
Link - 30
Lucario - 86
Luigi - 55
Peach - 139
Pikachu - 50
Pokemon Trainer - 82
Samus - 52
Sheik - 53
Toon Link - 46
Zelda- 72

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood Luigi's effects. I thought one person could use the FS as their move, and then all of Luigi's attacks will be doubled in power for the next 24 hours. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Blah. Peach has so many supporters, including me. X_X

I guess I'll have to support my 2nd favorite character...

NEGATIVE ZONE!

Falco - 40
Ice Climbers - 48
Ike - 9
King Dedede - 53
Kirby - 50
Link - 48
Lucario - 86
Luigi - 55
Peach - 139
Pikachu - 50
Pokemon Trainer - 82
Samus - 52
Sheik - 53
Toon Link - 46
Zelda- 72

Here are your targets, Luigi fans. Have fun. >:D

Oh, and if anyone decides to just "use" Luigi in order to destroy Peach, I will get you.
Hey, you're suppose to use the FS and THEN use one of your attacks on that same post. The attacks will not double after that. It'll double on the same post you use the FS, so you have to deal 18 damage to someone, now.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
If Luigi's Final Smash lasts 24 hours, and a Final Smash can be activated every 24 hours, does this not essentially make Luigi's attack EIGHTEEN.

And you say Peach is broken. >_>
Plz fix.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
If Luigi's Final Smash lasts 24 hours, and a Final Smash can be activated every 24 hours, does this not essentially make Luigi's attack EIGHTEEN.

And you say Peach is broken. >_>
Plz fix.
Thing was, it's meant to be doubled on that said FS post. If it was doubled 24 hours, Peach would've been shorten down in 3 post. Pwned if everyone jumped on the bandwagon XD

In anycase, Luigi's Up B does 9 hurt, so since it's doubled, it's been used as 18 on that post.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Falco - 40
Ice Climbers - 48
Ike - 9 - 10 = dead
King Dedede - 53
Kirby - 50
Link - 30 - 12 = 18
Lucario - 86
Luigi - 55
Peach - 139
Pikachu - 50
Pokemon Trainer - 82
Samus - 52
Sheik - 53
Toon Link - 46 - 10 = 36
Zelda- 72

i'm sorry akkon =[

(btw, i'm just now realizing, i'm deleting everyone from the first post, and i didn't save anything... so someone may want to feel free to take over the next version)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
(btw, i'm just now realizing, i'm deleting everyone from the first post, and i didn't save anything... so someone may want to feel free to take over the next version)
When you edit a post, you can view its past versions by clicking where it says "Last edited by...", so everything's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom