• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
CURRENT STANDINGS:

SHadow-Moses Conference - Division 1

1st - Lucario [10 votes]

2nd - Isaac [9 votes]

3rd - Snake [7 votes]

4th - Meta Knight [6 votes]

This match is close

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Ligolski told me through aim to end the game. He wanted me to close it, but since he was also going to post the roles at a later date, I don't see why it needs to be closed. Game's over.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Voting Closed

Norfair Conference - Division 2

1st - Lucario [12 votes]

2nd - Isaac [11 votes]

3rd - Snake/Meta Knight [8 votes]

Snake? SNAKE??? SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! Yes Snake lost in his own conference, I'm as surprised as you guys. Meta Knight is also gone, I guess people liked the unconfirms better than the ones already in the game, Lucario and Isaac move on. Get ready for the final match in round 3

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Norfair Conference -
Division 1:
NOW OPEN!

(Dark Samus/Ike/Bomberman/Pokemon Trainer)

This is the last match to have four contestants, after this it will all be one-on-one. All these characters have had strong support, so it's hard to figure out who will advance. We've got the dark side of Samus, the warrior lord of FE, a bomb squad's worst nightmare, and the trainers with their monster balls.

I will give my vote to Pokemon Trainer. If any of you haven't noticed, in this tournament, I added a twist to the Pokemon Trainer and added his female counterpart as hopes for an alt. costume, so the character is half confirmed and half unconfirmed. I support more female characters in Brawl and PT by himself is just awesome.

Let the battle begin.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Useless little snake
with bad HP and no moves.
What's up with those wings?

Write about the return of The Haiku Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom