• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Dammit, Kamek got into the next round. Fine, now to beat Bowser Jr.

One vote for Micaiah, definitely.

..................... also, could someone link me to the picture of Zamus that was used here?
It's for artistic purposes.

SonicMario

Smash Master
RESULTS (I am so sorry If I don't go fancy with the big lettering)

1st: Bowser Jr. (11)
2nd: Zamus (8)
Tied at 3rd: Micaiah/Lip (5)

Bowser Jr. Devishly gains votes as he laughs in front of the Smexy ladies behind them. Zamus is catching up with quick reflexes. While Micaiah & Lip are still fighting eachother distracted in where they are placed.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Micaiah is gonna lose T_T... and she lost

Voting Closed

Lylat Conference - Division 1

1st - Bowser Jr. [11 votes]

2nd - Zero Suit Samus [10 votes]

3rd - Micaiah [6 votes]

4th - Lip [5 votes]

Zamus and the little Bowser move on. How did Micaiah lose, she was one of the most popular characters in nominations. Where did the Boswer popularity come from anyways? Lets move on to division 2

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
(sorry for double post)

Lylat Conference -
Division 2:
NOW OPEN!

(Cell-Shaded Link/Lucas/Captain Olimar/Krystal)

This is going to be an epic match... if we can get some voters back. A lot of big, popular names on this list, but only two will move on. We got the kiddish Link, the psychic kid who kicked out Ness, the space traveler with sprout beings, and the shmexy space vixen.

I will give my vote to Krystal for the epic win. Krystal all the way!!! =^-^=

Let the battle begin.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Wow, Lip and Micaiah lost to both Zamus and Bowser Jr., has to would gone mad? I'll vote for Lucus now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom