• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macrofly

Smash Cadet
Geodude uses Magnitude. Magnitude 8!

Dang straight, I attacked an electric pokemon without using Earthquake, that's how pro I am. >_>

aleps

Smash Apprentice
I don't like any of those, but I love Metroid so my vote goes to Dark Samus

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
Why is everyone voting for him before it's too late?

Next round, we all better vote for him early... It may be the only chance of his survival.

God, I dislike all of these characters, I think I'll wait a while or not vote at all.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Why would she get so mad that they don't know? It's obvious that the majority on these boards are boys. Internet gaming talk tends to go them most. Shouldn't Isma know that?

MysticKenji

Smash Master
CURRENT STANDINGS

Norfair Conference - Division 2

1st - Dark Samus [10 votes]
2nd - Sukapon [5 votes]
3rd - Mallow [4 votes]

4th - Simon Belmont [2 vote]

WTF @ votes for Isaac.
He's not in this round.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Why is everyone voting for him before it's too late?

Next round, we all better vote for him early... It may be the only chance of his survival.

God, I dislike all of these characters, I think I'll wait a while or not vote at all.
Well, I started to run in and vote for Tails because at the time it said "open" on the first post, until I noticed people voting for characters that weren't in the battle.

Well, he made it anyway, thankfully.....

hunter-x

Smash Apprentice
tomorrows gonna be sweet, for any of you that do not know who vile is, he is from the megaman x series as the next important boss under sigma, a bad*** with tons of weapons and attitude to go with it. so remember to vote for vile tomorrow

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
tomorrows gonna be sweet, for any of you that do not know who vile is, he is from the megaman x series as the next important boss under sigma, a bad*** with tons of weapons and attitude to go with it. so remember to vote for vile tomorrow
^^^^^

What he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom