• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
CURRENT STANDINGS:

Lylat Conference - Division 2

1st - Lip [10 votes]

2nd - Micaiah [8 votes]

3rd - Demiru [6 votes]

4th - Miyu [5 votes]

Lip is in a surprising lead. Micaiah is right behind her. Demiru seems to have a secret fanbase. And Miyu, probably the biggest surprise, is getting more votes than I would have thought. It's still anyones match. Things seem to be a bit slow on Christmas, but we still have a close match.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Before this competition, I didn't even know who Lip was, even though I got her trophy in Melee. I looked into the game she is from, it's a puzzle Tetris rip-off. How is a character like that beating a Lord in a fighting game, a lynx from a space shooter, and a kid with a metal ball?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Before this competition, I didn't even know who Lip was, even though I got her trophy in Melee. I looked into the game she is from, it's a puzzle Tetris rip-off. How is a character like that beating a Lord in a fighting game, a lynx from a space shooter, and a kid with a metal ball?
I was thinking that too!
But I guess she's popular, seeing how people want her in Brawl.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Considering that Lip is pretty much not in because of the item Lip's Stick already being confirmed from the munchlax update. So that's one loyal fanbase.

I'm not voting this time.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Micaiah.

Have a Merry Christmas and may you Rock on. (Yes I did get GH3 :laugh:)
(I did too ^^)

Voting Closed

Lylat Conference - Division 2

1st - Lip [13 votes]

2nd - Micaiah [11 votes]

3rd - Demiru [6 votes]

4th - Miyu [5 votes]

Miyu and Demiru are down, but they did better than I thought. I'm surprised Lip has so much support, but I'm glad Micaiah made it.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Lylat Conference -
Division 2:
NOW OPEN!

(Cell-Shaded Link/Wolf O'Donnell/Ray 01/Captain Olimar)

Lets continue in Lylat with yet another Epic battle. Several favorites are in this one, but only two will move on. We've got the more kid-friendly Link, the Wolf with an attitude, a Gundam/Megaman rip-off, and a small space traveler with an arsenal of weird space plant things.

I will give my vote to Ray 01, because he'd be something different

Let the battle begin.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Hmmm, Cel Link is like the 5th coolest Link. Thats not good enough for this battle.
Ray... yea no
Olimar... is a "stupid honkey". He also enslaves alien races, which isn't cool unless your playing Guild Wars and your a Pure Beastmaster.... but that doesn't happen.
Wolf... only has one real eye... and that weird accent from SF64. So....

Wolf for the short-lived win!

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I didn't vote last round because I couldn't decide who to vote for. However, I am happy to say that the two I was torn between were the very two that advanced (Lip, Micaiah) so it's good. Now, while link is technically my favorite character in this division, I'm not a fan of his cel-shaded WW look, so I'll go with Ray 01 because he's a Megaman/Gundam rip-off. :laugh:

Ray 01 FTW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom