• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Yo yo Yoshi (Free cookie for anyone who guesses right what that is from)

(to further make it clear. I vote Yoshi)
You just used 3 games as examples, 2 of which were spin offs where he needed to change.

Include Sunshine, NSMB and Galaxy.

DONT include All spin offs.
true, but I already talked about Bowser Jr. in Galaxy. Sunshine sucked and is way outdated, and I don't own NSMB, or a DS for that matter. spin offs still have character.

Kirbynator23

Smash Apprentice
I can't tell you, you might be a paid assasin.
What's not to like about an egg throwing dino with an extra long tounge?
It's too bad my vote goes to PT.
The only reason I like him is because of his weird power:
he can throw a pokeball that has a pokemon in it, that pokemon can then pick up a pokeball that has a pokemon in it. Thus meaning that PT's pokemon are so lazy that they need pokemon for themselves.
Just wanted to point that out.

RDK

Smash Hero
I don't like any of these characters.....

I'd vote for Sheik, but she has no chance now.

true, but I already talked about Bowser Jr. in Galaxy. Sunshine sucked and is way outdated, and I don't own NSMB, or a DS for that matter. spin offs still have character.
Spin offs only show character or traits that have been established in the main game. Get a DS. Get NSMB. And sunshine DOES NOT suck, it may have been a little over shadowed by the reception and impact of SM64 but... all games are.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Spin offs only show character or traits that have been established in the main game. Get a DS. Get NSMB. And sunshine DOES NOT suck, it may have been a little over shadowed by the reception and impact of SM64 but... all games are.
Sunshine was about Mario with a water machine trying to get rid of mud. deffinately the lowest of the three Super Mario games. and even in non-spin offs, they show the character traits that have been established in the recent games.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
i no there is no chance for skeik but i vote for her anyways
dont worry guys we all no Geno is gonna win anyways ;)!!!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Sunshine was about Mario with a water machine trying to get rid of mud. deffinately the lowest of the three Super Mario games. and even in non-spin offs, they show the character traits that have been established in the recent games.
The THREE Super Mario games?

Last time I checked there was like... 20 or something Super Mario games.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Why do people not like Sunshine? This makes no sense to me.
mainly because it was a big disappointment. bad characters, horrible storyline, and gameplay was ruined because of F.L.U.D.D.

Come on people vote for PT please
the reason why I didn't vote PT wasn't because I don't like Pokemon, but because I don't like PT. if it were Ash, I'd vote for him. but this guy I don't like.

SiD

Smash Master
Bad characters? Mario is the only one that matters anyway....

Storyline? It's Mario....

Gameplay was just like Super Mario 64, but with a few extra actions.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Round 2 - Division 4

1st - Yoshi [15 votes]

1st - Pokemon Trainer [15 votes]

2nd - Bowser Jr. [14 votes]

3rd - Sheik [8 votes]

guys take the argument elsewhere, you're spamming the thread and making it hard to see votes :)

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
lol flying shooter, I love how you only seem to post on your own thread and that's it :p (I've seen you with only 39 posts for the longest time :])

Go pokemon trainer and Sheik!

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
lol flying shooter, I love how you only seem to post on your own thread and that's it :p (I've seen you with only 39 posts for the longest time :])

Go pokemon trainer and Sheik!
haha I actually do go through the brawl discussion threads, I just don't reply unless I absolutely feel the need to. which has apparently only been 39 times :)

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
I vote for PKMN Trainer! Nothing against Bowser Jr. , it's jst that being able to use Squirtle is dah koolest!!!1!!one

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Round 2 - Division 4

1st - Pokemon Trainer [17 votes]

2nd - Yoshi [16 votes]

3rd - Bowser Jr. [15 votes]

4th - Sheik [8 votes]

sorry, all votes are final, so no vote changing. and there's 3 minutes left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom