• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarrs

Smash Rookie
I provide protection, I need no food, sleep or rest. I speak to no one and you can't speak to me. In order to divulge my secret, you need to show me teeth. I can be guarding anything, but sometimes nothing at all. I come in all sizes, large, medium or small.

Who am I?
Um... I believe you are a lock. And the teeth you need to show your secret are the teeth of a key. Right?

And I don't know about the madgab ones.

Jarrs

Smash Rookie
I guess these are riddles

1. Slip eerie ego

ezee

2. Daint giddinda teevee

3. Wiowuilldluhlaivkee seconds
My guesses are:

1. Slippery Ego? (not sure what a slippery ego is but w/e)

2. He(?) aint getting a t.v.

3. Why I would love to have seconds...or something along those lines...

And the black town one i think i need more time on....

And I'll add a riddle too.

A man is journeying through uncharted jungles in Africa when he stumbles across an unknown tribe. The Chief of this tribe is a very logical man and offers the adventurer this ultimatum: The adventurer is allowed to speak one statement, if the statement is true then he will be thrown off a cliff to his death; if the statement is false he will be eaten by lions.

What did the adventurer say that forced the chief to let him go?

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
A man is journeying through uncharted jungles in Africa when he stumbles across an unknown tribe. The Chief of this tribe is a very logical man and offers the adventurer this ultimatum: The adventurer is allowed to speak one statement, if the statement is true then he will be thrown off a cliff to his death; if the statement is false he will be eaten by lions.

"I will be eaten by lions".

If the statement is true, he will be eaten by lions... but if he's eaten by lions, the statement has to be false, which it would not be. And if he were thrown off a cliff, it would not be true, therefore he could not be thrown off the cliff.

That's an interesting riddle!

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
My guesses are:

1. Slippery Ego? (not sure what a slippery ego is but w/e)

2. He(?) aint getting a t.v.

3. Why I would love to have seconds...or something along those lines...

And the black town one i think i need more time on....

And I'll add a riddle too.

Very close on all of your guesses.

SiD

Smash Master
WTF is wrong with people? Yoshi? Yoshi sucks. Bowser Jr.? Sucks. POKEMON TRAINER? HOW THE HELL DOES HE HAVE MORE VOTES THAN SHIEK?!?!?

Jarrs

Smash Rookie
He said nothing?

lol the post below has a much better answer.
And a much more correct answer. lol. Nice try though.

And GoldShadow: Well done... I didn't expect it to be solved so easily.

ok i'll post another:

Five men are progressing together down a path when it begins to rain. Four of the men quicken their pace, but the fifth man makes no extra effort at all. All five men arrive at their destination at the same time and the four who quickened their pace were wet, whereas the other man remained dry. How could this be so?

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
Five men are progressing together down a path when it begins to rain. Four of the men quicken their pace, but the fifth man makes no extra effort at all. All five men arrive at their destination at the same time and the four who quickened their pace were wet, whereas the other man remained dry. How could this be so?
Umm.
The trail is through a forest. The fifth man cuts a corner of the trail, through the trees, and remains dry while not increasing his pace.

Jarrs

Smash Rookie
While I suppose that is possible there is another more solid answer to the riddle. (chances are even in a forest the guy could still get wet.)

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
They are in a fitness center walking on those running thingies (I have no idea how to call them in English). The four speed it up and get sweaty while the last one doesn't and stays dry.

And it starts to rain outside.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
bowser Jr. is just to different in every game to count if he's good.

Mario Power Tennis-I hated that painter-style Bowser Jr.
Mario Strikers Charged-this one was kool. I love in the beginning he has teh n00b growls and roars.
Super Mario Galaxy- this one he's evil. I love his neckerchief that has fake teath on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom