• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandeza

Smash Master
darn i wanted sum1 more popular to leave than krystal. i was aiming for ridley or c.f. to leave. yes i know i should be falcon punched in the face.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Wow, Ridley and Krystal we're the final two, that's a brutal choice.

*Falcon Punches you into Ridley's mouth, who eats you*

Limit

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to start the next round in an hour, and you people better be here or else!

I'm not sure many more rounds I will do tonight, the pressure is mounting high.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
So what its just Ridley, Olimar and Falcon now? Well give a warning 5 minutes before voting starts XD

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 3

1st - Claus [21 votes]

1st - Wario [20 votes]

2nd - Skull Kid [14 votes]

3rd - 9Volt [1 vote]

[56 votes, less than 5 hours remaining]

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Whaaa? There was a round just now? and Ridley almost got eliminated? *faints*

I'll be here for the next one fo' rizzle.

Z. Hoot

Smash Cadet
Claus is like megaman, but with a LIGHTSABER! I mean blue megaman, not zero, or whoever that poser is. my vote is for claus

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Ok Ary you vote for Ridley the instant the next round starts and I will save mine for the final.
Naw, I will save mine for as long as possible. You should do the same, only use up your Ridley vote when absolutely necessary. Get others to vote for him now, there are still about 10 rounds left.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
No, we're on round 19 and there are 29 rounds total.

The characters that are left are:

Ashley
Captain Falcon
Captain Olimar
Claus
Geno
King K. Rool
Luigi
Marth
Mewtwo
Micaiah
Ridley
Wolf O'Donnell

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
Missed another round due to the fact I finally beat Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny. So it was worth it. I didn't miss much. You poor little furry fans are going to have to go home crying as Krystal is out of here!

Now it just needs to happen to Ashely. And to the guy who voted for Ashley this past round, change your avatar. You don't deserve to have Cloud as your Avatar if you pick her. Inconceivable...

UtopiaXD

Smash Apprentice
Missed another round due to the fact I finally beat Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny. So it was worth it. I didn't miss much. You poor little furry fans are going to have to go home crying as Krystal is out of here!

Now it just needs to happen to Ashely. And to the guy who voted for Ashley this past round, change your avatar. You don't deserve to have Cloud as your Avatar if you pick her. Inconceivable...
Lmao nice I agree haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom