• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
i know who im votin for and can someone save olimar next round please!
As long as the two guys I want to win are saved, I probably will. Pikmin was a fun enough game, even if he would make a terrible Brawl character.

Edit: Oh I played both games, I agree the sequel is much better. Never finished either of them though. I should. But FF XII is next on the list, hence my location!

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 3

1st - Wario [23 votes]

1st - Claus [23 votes]

2nd - Skull Kid [15 votes]

3rd - 9Volt [2 votes]

[63 votes, 3 hours remaining]

Claus and Wario are tied again, these two are duking it out to the end..

Limit

Smash Apprentice
1 last round tonight!
Yeah, I'm leaning more towards that.

Next round begins in approximately 1 hour, I will have a 5 minute notification before the round begins.

Edit: I will try to stay awake this time lol, I fell asleep before last round...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Aww, no one's poste yet. :(

I have stuff to add to my defense, I guess. Go check in the Trigun Mafia thread along with South Park if you're going to go back and look for examples of me killing off people during Day 1's because I'm bored. I said something about not killing Pythag, but I ended up voting that way regardless. (or did I vote against Diamond? Doesn't matter.) That action was a direct contradiction to what I had said earlier in the Trigun game, and I was actually surprised no one called me out on it then. So yes, that's pretty much the main reason behind my votes against Ermac. I had some other reasons, which I think I posted about, but this particular reason covers a wide area without going into nit picky details. If you wish, I could repost them.

As for Defjam, someone had made some big, huge post of reasons against her. I would have just been paraphrasing what that person had already said, I wanted the day to be over with, I was convinced she was guilty. Can you give me a reason why I should have needlessly explained my vote? Heck, I could go "re-do" my vote post against her right now. It really wouldn't be that hard. There's no reason why I would have purposefully avoided reinforcing my vote if I was sneaking around as mafia when it would have been so terribly easy.

An OK, I'll admit that my votes on Ermac, and Ermac alone, were rather... lame, but at least I came right out and said it. Go look at my posts which you've so gracefully quoted for everyone. Not only did I admit it, it's been a trend for every single mafia game I've played in. I dont see the case against me for this one. Criticize my playing style, but that by no means points to me being mafia.

Remember how when I mega-posted Defjam and said there was definitely a mafia on both of the Dark_Ermac bandwagons? I still believe this to be true and Common was on both.
Go check and see if Camo-man, Tails, or Sinz followed this Jiano's Law of Catching mafia. I'm much too lazy to do so. Now, if none of them did it then you have absolutely no case against me. You're using your formula which has been proven wrong three times already and twisting it to me, who just happened to fit in.
Probably because you're mafia.
:rolleyes:
Worst attack ever.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Common has been attacking Frozenflame for going after Dark_Ermac(Common was voting for him, too) and for having stupid reasoning voting for Tails(Common is also guilty of stupid reasoning, or should I say no reasoning). Very hypocritical.
Oh, I just saw this part. Did you not read my post? I made a remark at how Frozen might have attacked a weak player (no offense) for an easy lynch. What really bothered me was that after Ermac was revealed to be town, he abandoned all his reasoning for his attack about being a "loose cannon" when Frozen's reasons were still completely as valid as they had always been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom