• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
WOW! That's a close race.

I thought Skull Kid would have more support than that, too. Nor did I expect Wario to be this popular.

I knew 9Volt wasn't going to get much love, though. :)
haha I knew he wouldn't either, he's basically just a replacement for some character I apparently cut on accident. who that is, I couldn't tell you. haha

Limit

Smash Apprentice
So whens the next round? and where are all the Ridley people?
Although I'd hate to say it, I think the next round will begin in 7 hours :\ I'll see how many I get fit in tonight.

I'm still in class now and I don't get home until then. But tomorrow I'm home all day so I will be holding rounds every once and a while in the afternoon, which will make up for today.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
In sven hours will be like 11:30 here... blarg.
Don't worry, because friday, saturday, and sunday will consist of the rounds leading up to the finale of the game, and they will be held during more reasonable day-afternoon hours.

I want everyone to have the chance to participate, especially for the last 10 rounds. My goal is to end this sunday, making the duration of this game a single week altogether. (Nov. 11-18)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ok good... I am saving my Ridley vote for later rounds anyway... just hope there are some who havent voted for him yet : P

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Limit, after this i think, you could make some other eliminators, heres 2 i thought of:

1) [THE ELIMINATOR] - Under dogs
conists of characters that were not in the first but still has a fair few of supporters (E.G: Staffy, Waluigi, Ray 01, Pac-Man, Raymond, Vivian, Wart..... etc.)

2) [THE ELIMINATOR] - Retuourrnies
Consists of characters in previous games not confirmed.

3) [THE ELIMINATOR] - Totally unexpected characters
Consists of characters that are random but could get into Brawl (E.G: Dr. Lobe, Muddy Mole, Captain N, Andy, Agent J... etc.)

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Ack sorry for double post... but:

1) I think a photoshoper can create a pic of a badge (for 1st, 2nd and 3rd) with the characters name on it. And another badge for 'Most Improved' a character we didn't realize would get soo high. Then we could place the medal on the characters official support thread.

2) Since i aint gonna be here for the whole day, i vote for Ridley, when the next round is up..... please quote this message so Limit can see

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
Limit, after this i think, you could make some other eliminators, heres 2 i thought of:

1) [THE ELIMINATOR] - Under dogs
conists of characters that were not in the first but still has a fair few of supporters (E.G: Staffy, Waluigi, Ray 01, Pac-Man, Raymond, Vivian, Wart..... etc.)

2) [THE ELIMINATOR] - Retuourrnies
Consists of characters in previous games not confirmed.

3) [THE ELIMINATOR] - Totally unexpected characters
Consists of characters that are random but could get into Brawl (E.G: Dr. Lobe, Muddy Mole, Captain N, Andy, Agent J... etc.)
Good idea.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
I was just thinking, shouldn't the Final Four be the end of it?

People aren't going to change their votes (much). It should be obvious by then who the ultimate crowned victor is by who wins the F4.
Yeah, I was actually originally going to have all four face off in just one division in the Final Four. But i've changed it a bit, and now the Final Four will be two divisions, with only 2 characters in each one. Then those two will advance :)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Yeah, I was actually originally going to have all four face off in just one division in the Final Four. But i've changed it a bit, and now the Final Four will be two divisions, with only 2 characters in each one. Then those two will advance :)
Ohhh... well in that case I hope you planned out the brackets very cautiosly. I'd have to have the deserving 1st and 2nd place characters end up facing each other in the same brackets.

Hmmm... but then again, such is the fate of v1.0 of anything.
We'll see who the most popular characters are by the end of this, then we can get more entertaining brackets next time around. I'm X-ited for v2.0!

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Ohhh... well in that case I hope you planned out the brackets very cautiosly. I'd have to have the deserving 1st and 2nd place characters end up facing each other in the same brackets.

Hmmm... but then again, such is the fate of v1.0 of anything.
We'll see who the most popular characters are by the end of this, then we can get more entertaining brackets next time around. I'm X-ited for v2.0!
I actually have a really good idea for how to do V2.0. I was thinking that since no one can agree on one fair bracket, I'll start the next tournament with an empty one. I'll put one Veteran in each division, and than any characters left over will be put in a list. Than we would do first come, first serve, where a poster would say the name of a character in the list, and what division than would like to place them. The tournament would start once all the characters have been placed in the bracket. sound somewhat good? I figure it'll be more exciting and unpredictable that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom