• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I don't even think the coolness of Ridley can win out when Mega Man can't.

I mean it's Mega Man. He at least has a realistic shot to make it in the game. Sadness.
You do know that none from Club R.I.D.L.E.Y have voted yet... right? oh yeah, we have many votes in storage.

And what is "He at least has a realistic shot to make it in the game" supposed to me? Ridley doesn't have a good chance? yeah right.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
You do know that none from Club R.I.D.L.E.Y have voted yet... right? oh yeah, we have many votes in storage.

And what is "He at least has a realistic shot to make it in the game" supposed to me? Ridley doesn't have a good chance? yeah right.
Oh Ridley does as well. But for the sake of this game/thread, Ashley supporters seem to be multiplying out of spite.

I do think both Mega Man and Ridley will be in the game. The only question is if Ridley is a boss or a playable character. He doesn't move like a standard fighter. If they can keep from him being broken, then great. But otherwise he might not be able to make it from being just too powerful.

But I do like him. Love dragons. But Mega Man is better, IMO. I grew up on Mega Man, and still haven't gotten as deep into the Metroid series. That's all.

Zevox

Smash Lord
I support epic final battle between Micaiah and Ridley

WHO'S WITH ME
I'd rather see Rildey/Krystal, Marth/Krystal, or Ridley/Marth myself.

...but by the look of things, I'm pretty well out of the game. I've already voted for many of those still in, and of those remaining, I'd only vote for Luigi and Olimar voluntarily. Plus others if it would eliminate Ashley, but since I've been playing Radiant Dawn during the past four rounds or so, it seems I won't be getting that opportunity.

Zevox

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 2

1st - Pit [25 votes]

2nd - Zelda [15 votes]

3rd - Roy [8 votes]

4th - Chibi Robo [4 votes]

[52 votes, 20 minutes remaining]

Ok guys, I'm going to take a shower, and when I get back division 2 will be closed. so anyone who hasnt voted yet should hurry up, there's 20 minutes left to go. Everyone else that wants to hang around, division 3 will open in 20 minutes, too.

Shuma

Smash Hero
The only question is if Ridley is a boss or a playable character.
True.

He doesn't move like a standard fighter.
*cough*mewtwocharizardjigglypuffkirbyivysaur*cough*

If they can keep from him being broken, then great. But otherwise he might not be able to make it from being just too powerful.
Brawl looks much more polished and balanced than melee, hopefull there will be no "tiers".

But I do like him. Love dragons. But Mega Man is better, IMO. I grew up on Mega Man, and still haven't gotten as deep into the Metroid series. That's all.
Fair enough

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The Geno Alliance has over 40+ members...

Don't cut us out like that so fast

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Division 3 [ NOW OPEN!]

- Wario

- Skull Kid

- Claus

- 9Volt

My vote goes for Claus. I can see this division being pretty close in the end. :) You may now vote for this division.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 3

1st - Claus [6 votes]

2nd - Wario [2 votes]

3rd - Skull Kid [1 vote]

4th - 9Volt [0 votes]

Ok guys, I'm heading off to bed. Make sure to vote if you havent already! I'll update tomorrow at around 11 am :)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
My vote goes to War War Wari Warioooo Warioooo Warioooo!!!!!! Mario Strikers Charged did that.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Was that directed at me? 'cause i expect the final to be between Ridley and Geno hopefully.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
Vote: Commonyoshi

Ok, I've been suspicious of Common all game, I just haven't had any "evidence" to back it up. After reading over his posts I now know why I can't find evidence, he's been posting little to no content in almost every post he makes. He's been after Frozen the entire game, someone that I'm almost positive isn't mafia. Now that still means he can be the SK, and Common has pointed that out numerous times. The SK is extremely dangerous for the mafia, especially when their numbers are low. So why does Common want Frozen dead so badly? Because Common is mafia.

Remember how when I mega-posted Defjam and said there was definitely a mafia on both of the Dark_Ermac bandwagons? I still believe this to be true and Common was on both. His reasoning for voting for Dark_Ermac?

Vote: Ermac
Ok.

I'm KIDDING!

or am I? ^_^[/b]
This is Common starting the first Dark_Ermac bandwagon, hiding his reasoning with "just joking."

I'm BORED. Attack me for having such a lame reason to vote on someone, but I dont care. I will just trust that Ronike and Frozenflame know what they're doing.
Oopsie daisies.

Votes Dark_Ermac a second time stating he has no reasoning. He drops his vote shortly after only to re-vote again on the next page:

Ermac only needs 9 votes to die, if he's telling the truth, right?

It's been a long day. :(
Third time he's voted for Dark_Ermac and still hasn't gave any reasoning. Common is a pretty smart guy, why the effortless votes? Probably because he doesn't have a real reason and just wants a town power role dead. A bit after this I mega-posted Defjam and Common posts this:

Yes! I am officially caught up. I'm not as focused as I'd really like to be with my speed reading, but it will have to do.

My suspicions of Frozenflame still stand. He didn't say anything I didn't know already in his defense. Under Frozen's loose cannon reasoning, I just dont really see the difference in trying to lynch someone who we were all pretty darn sure was town, and killing someone we definitely knew was town. He's still a "loose cannon", why did Frozen unvote then? That's all I'm interesed in knowing.

Oh, and I wasn't too chicken to accuse Frozen. I just thought that if he was town, leading the town into killing him on Day 1 would have been terribly stupid. I decided to observe some more. :p
First off, Defjam is a girl.
*I know her outside SWF. Dont think we've been plotting together! ^_^*

I agree with everything said. She went after a lot of people for scummy/contradicting reasons.
Vote: Defjam
Common states he's suspicious of Frozenflame, even giving reasons, then in the following post bandwagons onto Defjam saying "I agree." This just baffles me. Why wouldn't you vote for the person you find suspicious, instead of just jumping on the bandwagon?

Frozenflame attacked Tails for a few reasons and Common posts this after the attack:

Exactly. I could have seen myself voting for tails if the reasoning had just been "This has been a long, stupid day; let's kill the innactive", but there's no way I'm going to vote on him just because he voted on himself all the way in the beginning of the game. In my eyes, Frozenflame has done more suspicious things than tails. (although I'll admit Frozen has been more active too) And because it has been a long, stupid day

Vote: Frozenflame
This is a pretty big tell to me. Tails was getting some heat and Common immediately attacks frozen. What's a good way to get people off your scum buddy? Get the attention onto someone else. You basically straw manned frozen saying he only voted because of the self vote, when in actuality he had multiple reasons. You attack Frozen for having bad reasoning when you've been voting with no reasoning.

Between getting a mafia member or the serial killer, I'd rather go for the latter.

Depends wether you put up a better case than mine, I guess.
Probably because you're mafia.

Common has been attacking Frozenflame for going after Dark_Ermac(Common was voting for him, too) and for having stupid reasoning voting for Tails(Common is also guilty of stupid reasoning, or should I say no reasoning). Very hypocritical.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You will have to vote first if you want your person to win. Ashley had just about three close calls due to a close voting with the others. And a few rounds left, if Ashley lives this, it is just as good as over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom