• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
all right!!! im the new leader!! heh heh...must go way ahead of mic 128 heh heh. ill put 500 on mario...gangsta-ganon-cant-hurt-me-even-if-he-knows-who-i-am style :chuckle:

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Because the tomato is an inferior veggie to, say, lettuce. But the cost or lettuce at the market was too high, and as such, no max lettuce to heal all wounds was programmed into the game. The only thing Nintendo sould affore to program were max tomatoes, which are not as potent.

Why are they the Mario Brothers instead of the Luigi Brothers?

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
^Very cool mod who has AIM chats fairly frequently. Made the same mistake I did in Rock Man X's lack of a donation. Still a very cool and friendly mod, who I consider one of my favorite people on the forums!

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
Because Mario isn't gay and Nintendo though that Luigi would be too girly to be a worthy mascot.

Why do the planets in the metroid series have such weird names, like SR388 and K-2L?

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
The planets were first discovered by scientists on Earth before colonization began. (Astronomers always give weird names to heavenly bodies, especially galaxies and quasars and stuff.) When the planets were finally colonized, nobody cared about the names enough to change them to something more practical.

Why hasn't there been a Monty Python game yet?

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
Because it's Brittish comedy, no one would get it.....or would die laughing if they did.

Why didn't Bass have 'Man' at the end of his name? After all, he was created by Dr. Wily.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
because the name Bassman sounds petty stupid to me.

Why are there no game heros with glasses?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It wasn't him because when holy sock said that he was at the nearest pizza hut buying all of the pizz's. How about MK? he hasn't posted in this question and i saw him run from the room before holy sock noticed?

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
Because the villains wouldn't hit the hero if they had glasses. :cool: Safety first!

How could Dr. Light have died and yet still communicate with X and Zero?

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^Has two identities: Jango Fett and Conker. Rides in the Slave 1 with Boba Fett. Moves fast. Dies faster. Has a Conker avatar who is in a game that is inappropriate for children under 17 (but that's not stopping anyone, now is it?). Eats chocolate to regain health.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
^ is on as the same time as me now, hs a cool arvital and a post count of >100 and hunts mavericks in his spare time.

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^Possibly realizes that I have nothing better to do than surf SWF. Doesn't know that I play Metroid Prime while surfing SWF.

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
Because they are not similar, therefore contradicting what you said, which contradicts what I said, which in turn contrdadicts....blah blah blah blah....

Why is there a guy named Error in Zelda 2?

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^Knows I am not a fanboy since I own and like all the consoles in the console wars. Maybe changed his location because of a way earlier post by me.

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
Nah, he's probably off killing metroids, duh.

It was Bob Omb! How do you think he got so round and explosive (probably jalapeno pizza)? Because he eats lots 'o' pizza, of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom