• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Omb

Smash Apprentice
Thats just it, it couldnt be him if he has been to the crime seen yet.
But I throw away all my other predictions and say its Link in Park. Just like what happens in the movies. He never did break the CD, he just wanted to see us run around like (insert similie here).

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
I wouldn't lie about someone taking my Limited Ed. Metroid Prime game bob! And come for an inspection of my house for all i care!!! I DONT HAVE IT!!!

Zealot2120

Smash Lord
i can't believe ppl actually supported my idea... lol....

it must have been Metroid Killer... he was one of the most popular mods till tbc came along....

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
^Thinks ThunderMistress is cool, not that he's not right, she rocks. His screen name is an abbreviation of his first and last names. he has a cool Mr. Saturn avatar, which means he may be an erthbound fan, like me...

Holy Sock

Smash Journeyman
Outside X's House playing Paintball and shooting o
Metroid Killer was busy humping lions at the time.
I heard Link_In_Park broke out of jail once. And oddly, at the same time TBC was thrown off a cliff, so I think it was Link_In_Park (Link_In_Park must really hate me now and wants to shoot me now. Too bad. Because check the occupation in my profile. It says "Professional @$$hole.")

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
Because he has the word 'reset' in his name and because he looks so funny-looking that he wants to take it out on someone who's always freakishly smiling, I guess.

Why is Samus always hiding her babe-a-liciousness under that suit?

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
It couldn't have been Link_in_Park because he's still too angry at others who proved him wrong. It was probably King Genius XIII. He's always wearing that skimask, and why? Because he's not skiing!

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^Apparently has a few friends. Is not sure that Link_in_Park came in 2002.
<Is ^'s friend now, so that he can have a lot of friends instead of a few.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
I wouldn't say really, really hot. Maybe just hot. And more anime-ish.

How can you beat someone with a weapon in THQ wrestling games over and over and over without killing the person?

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
It wasn't Gideon because he's too much of a nice guy to do something so dastardly. Besides, he gave me my customness back.

It was probably you, Holy Sock. You are, after all, the professional ***hole.

Bob Omb

Smash Apprentice
Whaddaya think?
Osama bin Ladin:Quabi funda lahd!(soldiars, get that twig!)
*OBL looks back to see all his little freinds are dead*
OBL:Quabi funda lahd!(I guess I must kill you myself!)
*OBL gets in a plane, but misses the twig and dies*
TWIG WINS!!!

A chicken Vs. a pair of headphones.

Holy Sock

Smash Journeyman
Outside X's House playing Paintball and shooting o
Me? You are just mad I accused you before. Besides, at the time I was playing strip poker with 3 hot chicks.
No one pushed TBC off a cliff. Bob omb was shooting targets with him 9mm handgun, TBC was standing at the edge of a cliff and I was at the bottom listening to the gunshots and minding my own buisness. All the sudden, I hear a gunshot following by a really loud screech and two "Holy S***!"s and the next thing I know, TBC was at the bottom of a cliff. Before you say Bob omb shot TBC, there were no bullet wounds in TBC, and TBC wasn't wearing a bullet proof vest.

firaga01

Smash Lord
< hopes that ^ has become his friend as well, seeing that he has VAST influence on these boards ;)

^ is doing quite well for someone new to these boards and < hopes that he keeps up the good work. Well, at least ^ is doing better than < did when he was a n00b. :(

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
The headphones because they are most likely hooked up to a CD player that's playing evil N'Sync. The headphones would slap themselves on the chicken (strangely enough) and win because of the stupid boy band music, which then leaves the chicken with severe brain trauma.

Fighting Polygon Team vs. Fighting Wireframe Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom