• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firaga01

Smash Lord
^well, huh, he seems confident in himself in order to be called "genius" in his screen name

oh, and his avatar is kool. Shy Guy-related stuff is always sweet to look at. :chuckle:

firaga01

Smash Lord
^is a very helpful person who kindly assisted an idiot in his blunder.....

< is also very perplexed by the "XIII" after Kind Genius's name.....

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
^Îs perplexed by the XIII in <'s name. Thanked me for my helpful fixing blunderness.

<will now explain the XIII: I love roman numerals, and 13 is my favorite number, so I wrote it in roman numerals. I'm also crazy about history, which is why I created a name like that of old kings, such as King Henry VIII

Bob Omb

Smash Apprentice
Yes, it sounds verey evil indeed, but the evilness was cureently breaking Link In Park's Melee game, as I was a witness, but with Austin, I saw Holy Sock with a mischevious smirk on his face. Hmmmm...

sorry Met. Killer, I thought the yup might save me.

firaga01

Smash Lord
^ is a person obviously living in the past with the Romans and the English......strange combination.......

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
There are two possible, and always different, reasons:
1. They wish the rumors were true (for instance, if I start a rumor that there will be a Holy War (Protestant VS Catholic) game on the Game Cube).
2. They have nothing better to do.

What on earth possessed someone to make a Barney game?

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Registered within the last few months (or May, something like that) and has an avatar of Mario shooting a fireball. Is thankfully one of the relatively intelligent posters who come here....

firaga01

Smash Lord
A: The same thing that possessed them to make Barney in the first place: Bananas. lots of green Bananas.

Why couldn't Nintendo make the Gamecube the shape of a pyramid so that it can be thrown at non-Nintendo fanboys?

Algasir

Smash Lord
^ is mostly everyone's pic for the Lamest Member in the Forum Awards. Used to put *closes* at the end of some SPAM topics even though he wasn't a mod. Is an intelligent poster though.

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
Because if you did that, you would have to buy a new Game Pyramid, and they don't cost a few cents. You should use a XCylinder to throw at non-Nintendo fanboys intead.

Why wont they get Animal Crossing here?

firaga01

Smash Lord
^ is a member who joined after I did, but still managed to get more posts. He is currently lost and trying to find X's house (wherever that may be........)

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^Has probably played a Final Fantasy because of his name. Procrastinates. Likes to humiliate his friends. Probably a freshman in high school.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
^ Join last month, has 18 posts, and has a custom title and (I believe) avatar (I've never seen it anyway). Possibly a friend of firaga's in real life, because of the, "procrastinates, likes to humiliate his friends," bit.

firaga01

Smash Lord
^ doesnt realize i have all those things written in my Profile, which Rock Man obviously used to write up his post.

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
Because 'they' don't know where you really are.

Why do some video game companies make cameos of other characters in their games?

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
The companies whose characters make cameos bribe the other companies. Product placement is the name of the game.

Why is it called Diddy Kong Racing when Diddy Kong is one of the lower-class drivers?

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Anna Nicole's lawsuit against UglyPeople.com--for taking a photo of her without permission--is still pending.

(one of my favorite quotes from Aero Fighters 2)

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
Because the larger and better drivers would kick the poop out of poor, tiny Diddy if he were any better than them.

Why don't more games have music in them made by real bands like Mudvayne?

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^Is yet another oblivious person who is curious as to why I am so customized. Is also oblivious to the fact that I've already explained everything in earlier posts in this thread.

Jango Fett

Smash Lord
^ good,cool guy . Has the Grammer Hammer! Has a Link avatar . Posts alot in here, hangs arounf SWF alot.

EDIT: ARGGHH!! Rock Man X posted at the same time as me but he got here first .

Rock Man X has a custom avatar . Likes Megaman . Is a n00b to the boards.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
No it couldn't a been Holy Sock hes to obsessed with socks to like metroid prime, It had to be haha monkey! I saw hime holding something that looked like a case for a PS2 game or GC game!!!

Ice_Climbers2

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because then they'll start demanding that they have more games just about them. There's a Brittney Spears game, we don't need an N'SYNC...

Q: What happened to Samus' butch shoulders in Metroid Fusion?!

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
It couldn't have been HaHa Monkey. He's too busy laughing his *** off because of his mokeynessness.
It must have been that Jango Fett character. He always wants to be the bounty hunter on top and is jealous of Samus' bounty hunting ablities.

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
She kept giving herself concussions when she turned her head into them, so she removed them.

Why did Capcom change the name of Biohazard (Japan RE) to Resident Evil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom