• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanooki Suit

Smash Cadet
Edit - Ugh! Too Slow!

Fighting wireframe team beats fighting polygon team, because of their obvious, visible hearts. Those things have power, baby, and they're pumping fighting team blood through those wirey veins! The polygons won't know what hit 'em

[disregard this

My money's on the headphones. The chicken will clearly wear them, because they are so cool, and then, when the chicken crosses the road, he won't hear the car coming, and he'll be squashed. The headphones will emerge unharmed.

But why did the chicken cross the road, you ask?

To get to the other side!]

How about my 25 page English paper on Emily Dickinson vs. my 10 page Sociology paper on race and the death penalty.

Holy Sock

Smash Journeyman
Outside X's House playing Paintball and shooting o
Tanooki Suit, edit your post.

Edit: alrealdy done, I'll post this battle next time

Next Battle: An actual Paintballer Vs. some dumb kid with a Brass Eagle Talon (Paintball Gun) who uses it to paint houses and cars like an immature jerk.

edit: 400 posts and everyone wants to kill me! BOO-YAH!

Bob Omb

Smash Apprentice
I dont know who you are accusing of breaking the CD, but it has to be Link in Park and theres no other excuse. I didnt even know I had an mm hangun, but thats probaly because LIP stole hoping Id notice and say "hey, wheres my handgun" and then everyone would think I shot every one who "knew" I did it (which I didnt) and hid the gun and acted like I didnt know about it so I could convince everyone that I didnt use.
So it was Clearly the Setter-Upper of the whole jig. I spent so long hypothosizing that, now watch someone use it against me.

Holy Sock

Smash Journeyman
Outside X's House playing Paintball and shooting o
I now know you didn't shoot the Metroid Prime Game because there was evidence foir you that worked.

To sum it up. I will say that a bird's screeching cause TBC to fall off a cliff.

if this means I get to make up the next problem, here it is.

OK, WHICH ONE OF YOU JACK@$$es ATE THE LAST SLICE OF PIZZA?

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
The homicidal maniac would win because he'd be more likely to intentionally kill the psycho then vice-versa. Besides, he's got a shotgun...

Beavis vs. Butt-Head

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
The Russian Mercenaries would win because they deserve a chance. James Bond has won too many armies single handedly I tell you...

Jack Skellington vs. Edward Scissor-Hands

izdabombz

Smash Ace
^Doesnt come here very much, has recently came back after a break and is being dragged in to the multiple arrows.

Hey people, its called "The Person Above Me" game, not the anyone esle, Dont need no < >< >>>. I just have to say that cause its getting confusing and stupid.

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
Tommy Lee would win because he has wig-splittin' weapons in MIB2 and Zed won't even let Jackson join the MIB so he has nothing to defend himself. Not to metion that his skin is falling off his face.

Magma Dragoon (Mega Man X4) vs. Ryu (Street Fighter)

Yoshi

Smash Lord
^ Has a unique avatar of Mega Man (Rock Man), and as quite a few posts.

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^Is happily staring at something off in the distance due to the way Yoshi looks. Probably watching something that seems to get his attention. ::wink wink::

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You would be one of the most loathed people in the universe.

If you put your "u no what" in a computers A drive......

MillieQOF

Banned via Warnings
They think he is the pope, man! (Even if he's Nintendian, not Christian)

Why doesn't the Maximum Tomatoes heal all damages? -.-

MillieQOF

Banned via Warnings
No, he never ate the pizza! He ate tacos! It was...
Rock Man X! I saw him being the last one to finish his pizza!

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
A newer member with both a custom title and avatar. Must have donated to the forums which is a good thing. :)

Welcome to SWF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom