• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ Had several "post rallies" with me in this room a few weeks back where he and I would post one after the other for around ten or so posts before anyone else did.
(BTW Ticadrius I'm fine but yeah the bushfires are CRAZY here atm. One school camp from my school had to be evacuated and moments later the fire overran the entire campsite, and some friends of ours had the fire all round their house but were lucky enough to only lose the garage.)

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
hmm, this is hard...everybody has an equal chance of winning...i dont think ill bet a lot on someone this time...so 3000 on the dwarfier ganon (ganondorf style):demon:

nox_15

Smash Ace
Word Association Game! New Rule added!

I hope theres not a game like this one...

Ok, I think it's easy to understand how to play...I type a word, and then you type the first thing that comes you your mind, and then the next person, and so on and so on.

I start with...

XBOX

Please post the reason that word came to your mind or simply a comment.

NEW RULE

Nothing big but now you have to add two words. I.E.

smash_fan posts: Cry

MKiller posts: Tears (you cry tears) or Sad (you are usually sad when crying)

The next person then choose one of the word and find TWO association words.

smash_fan: Sad = Alone(feel sad alone) or lost (when you've lost something you are usually sad)

nox_15

Smash Ace
^^^ didn't noticed i changed my post and is probably right about my topic....

I should probably write more if i dont wanna b in the black list, oh well, i just reached the 20 words minimum

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
The look on MK's face is deceiving. Yes, he is happy and excited, but not because he is flying. MK just soiled himself.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ is having a bit of a post rally with KG and I across aboot three diff topics at once RIGHT NOW! Made a topic called the song game which I never noticed, and it looks pretty easy.
8p

nox_15

Smash Ace
^ Thinks im having a bit of a post rally with KG and he across aboot three diff topics at once RIGHT NOW! and has a nickname of a laughin monkey

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ did the same lame kind of reply as KG did a few posts up, where he just copied my post...
8(
Doesn't know my name is more that I'M laughing AT monkies coz I think they're funny... I guess you can take it either way though...

nox_15

Smash Ace
That sign is actually a black n white pic of MK when he rescued a a lady in mistress with a karate-kick move on his super parachute.

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^Is crying and es muy, muy triste. Likes music. Has been here longer than I have. Has talked a lot in the past few posts to Haha Monkey and King Genius XIII.

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
He must've gotten Koopa-Pattern-Baldness or something.

Why are there so many name changes from Japan to America?
examples:
Mega Man - Rock Man
Biohazard - Resident Evil
Purin - Jigglypuff
And many more!

firaga01

Smash Lord
^ has only posted once on this page so far (no offense, im just stating stuff, dude). is really ekwl when you get to know him and is obviously a fan of the Megaman Franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom