• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firaga01

Smash Lord
^ understands my infatuation to Hard Rock/Metal bands. See? I told you this guy was kool if you got to know him.

Well, at least one can conclude such from his great taste in music.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
^ Has an extremely cool banner, Obviosly his fav Caracter in SSBM is mario. He also has a name that I don't even understand!

firaga01

Smash Lord
^ has a suprisingly resilient and regenerative head even after my flying squirrels managed to decapitate him twice

Fourside

Smash Ace
.Which one of the following mini games was NOT in Kirby Super Star?

C.Samurai Showdown. It was called Samurai Kirby

2.There were a total of 101 Data CD's to be collected in Rockman & Forte.

True

Dr.Wily was the endboss of Rockman & Forte.

True

3.What is the grim reaper's name in Conker's Bad Fur Day?
Gregg

4.Unscrabble a game in here:_ _ R _ _ _ _ S _ _ _ _ O _ _

Hint:A fighting game where a popular gang of fighters who fight on the streets fight against famous and strong superheroes

Answer:Marvel vs Capcom 2

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
Because Americans want to make their own names, but the names turn out so sucky. Though, in some cases (Pacman for instance), they were changed for special reasons. You see, Pacman was originally called Puck Man. See the problem? A kid could just change the P into an F.

Why is Metroid Prime called that?

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^Made a correctly correct guess. Makes random, yet funny words at that one game about the words, and the randomness, and the psycologynessnessness.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
Hey check me out im fat, hey look yum a baloon (Eats it) Heh heh Im fat! Hey look a ballon Yum! Heh heh Im fat! (Ans so on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom