• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

izdabombz

Smash Ace
^just joined like a week and a half ago and is quickly getting his post count in this room. Apperently lis having tons of fun in this room. Might be the next super spy(remember him?)

Anyway, how did you get your custom stuff?

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^Is oblivious to the fact that I explained everything so many pages ago in this topic. Likes bob-ombs. Makes fizzy noises when lit or angry.

izdabombz

Smash Ace
^ has notice that i am oblivious to the fact that he explained everything so many pages ago in this topic. And is the big hit member with his really cool custom stuff.

I still dont know how you got it.

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^Is oblivious to the fact that I once came here as Spelunker Sal long ago last year. I had a custom avatar then. ^Should check back if ^ wants to know more details.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
^ Not a bad guy, usually posts well in this room, and I can't think of anything really negative to say about him. I wish him luck, and apparently he was once Spelunker Sal.

[off topic] SuperSpy! :laugh: He joined one day before me and has double my post count! Heh, that nut! He's #21 on the Top Posters List, and I'm like #93. And I think I deserve credit for cecking back at the earlier posts to find how he got his custom hoop-lah[/off topic]

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^Wishes me luck. Recalls a certain someone. ^ and ^^ think I could become the next SuperSpy. Likes Link. Probably doesn't know I didn't used to be so popular as Spelunker Sal. :(

izdabombz

Smash Ace
^seems like a brand new member. Should'nt post bad comments on other people(yet) until he really knows what is going on here. I dont see potential in this guy ever being a banned member. Keep it up.
(Also sounds cute,if you not a girl please ignore that)

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
Jeff Goldbloom is taken to the mental institution for seriously believing that dinosaurs exist. He actually made Sam Neil eat holy cow crap.
(Beat the white clad guys who take him there)

nox_15

Smash Ace
LOL, I remember pantyhouse taro fron ranma... anyway

Christina Aguilera uses her horrible voice and scream til she makes pantyhouse taros' head explode

silverpup

Smash Journeyman
But Christina is no match for Britney Spears, who is three times as horrible! As Britney sings "Oops, I did it again", C.A. withers away...

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
There is some evidence indicating that older siblings may be the best students. Because of this, Mario has the brains and Luigi has the brawn. Luigi also has the characteristics of an @$$hole, but that's not important at the moment.

If C. Falcon is fighting in Mute City or Big Blue, then who's piloting his F-Zero vehicle?

firaga01

Smash Lord
^ ruined the "ruler of the world" thread when he thought I was King Genius XIII. U wrecked my secret weapon plan! :mad:

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^Plans have once again been foiled by yours truly. Has crazy notions of going to an alternante dimension where he plans to rule, but not for long.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom