• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Samus... or should I pick Link... or kirby.... maybe fox.... no wait back to Samus, All my money belongs to you! 100 on Samus!

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
^ is so much of a vet, it isn't funny. Good old member 44, he would have been here since practically the beginning. Seems like an awesome guy from what i know.

Mega Inkydog

Smash Journeyman
Because of the fact that monkeys are always in sciene experiments, they didn't want to be controlled.

Why the heck is Super Tails just Tails with 4 canaries above him?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Awesome writer of an awesome fic. One of the funniest fics I've ever read here. It would still be awesome if I weren't in it. Tictac is a cool guy to talk to on AIM, and is a good poster as well.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
OK, I know I'm only an amateur swimsuit photographer, but I think there are some things we could change around here. Getting rid of the kid would be a start, as would you [the girl] changing into a swimsuit and not sticking your tongue out. Yeah, that sounds good.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ seems to be extremely well respected for his fics, which (due only to my lack of time) I have unfortunately only read the beggining of one, but plan to catch up on over the christmas break (I swear I will!). Seems to have some obsession with pie which I've heard mentioned several times now, but I don't understand it, because (like I said before) I'm still new.

Algasir

Smash Lord
^ posts alot in this room (I'm just as guilty) Has an avatar of a crying girl. Is in awe of Duck's supposedly psychic powers, as well as I.

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
stop eating and ull stop pooping...

cucumber disease-eat cucumbers until ur skin is green

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Old People: Oh my God! We're going to crash into that big yellow dot of doom!!

Person on earth: It's great that all the old people are gone.....now if I only had a license.....

What do YOU think OJ is saying....?

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^He recently had a fight with me. He disagreed how I modded the Lighthouse, but then all things worked out.

Used to mod Fan Fiction, but left his post because that room is so extremely boring.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
OJ: No, i am not homer simpson! Stop calling me!
Guys in backround:heh heh!

okager

Smash Apprentice
^ comes here very often ! Has alot of posts ! Seems a cool guy , has a pic of Link for his avatar .

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
Fox blows up Link with his Arwing and wins the battle. Or, Fox runs over Link with a dinosaur and wins the battle. Or, Fox zaps Link with his stick etc.

Zombie paper (like fly paper, but for zombies) VS boiled egg-deboiledalizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom