• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael (Michelle) W.

Smash Journeyman
Either in Dexter's lab or in Gid's house with a sw
Too much solar energy can do that...?

Has an original name and has been here a fairly long time, I guess. :/ Has a weird signature that he posted in the forum games room. ¬¬ No offense. Try editing it. FAST! *pushes him to edit it* again no offense.

(Off the topic of this game: Thanks Link_In_Park, I never knew we had to post at at least twenty words. Haven't been here in a while. ©.©)

izdabombz

Smash Ace
^used to post 1 liners when he was new, now he's just.... a normal guy. Made a "what should i get" topic cause he didnt know what game he wanted to buy.

Im here everyday, mostly in the Light house and pool room. I dont have much to say anymore.

Jango Fett

Smash Lord
^ Is wrong about me . He comes here regularly and also in the pool room and light house room .

Seriously , I didn't make a "what should I get" topic and I don't usually post 1 liners when I was new .

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
^ Thanked me earlier for telling him he had to have twenty words in his post (AHHH I DONT HAVE TWENTY WORDS!! <Sigh> thats better)

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
That's what happens when you get bigger, or for males anyway. It's like when you get into middle school and you're suddenly uglier than you ever were before.

Why was Super Mario World 2 one of the best, yet worst-selling Mario games?

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
because yoshi was actually evil and wanted to eat baby mario and the only reason he brought him to his brother is because he was mind controled by baby marios parents

is mario a pimp (DAISY, PEACH, ETC) (im just thinking of a question marios cool and i dont mean to insult him)

Duck

Smash Apprentice
^ one of the few fellow n00bs i have seen in these here parts. Has a name i cant fugure out the meaning of.....

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Because Sonic actually has ARMS! That and the ability to move like a spinning saw blade.

Why are games seldom based on plannets other than earth in our solarsystem?

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Hillary And Robert Read Your Poetry On The Toilet, Even Reacting And Nicely Discussing The Hopeful Events Contained Hidden, And Molly Brings Eighteen Rotten Oranges For Satisfying Everyone's Craving, Rumbling, Encumberingly Tortured Stomachs.

WOOHOO!

Metroid Killer

Smash Hero
I'm back from a week vacation(from smashworld) so there should be no need for any Good cup anymore, Sharkboy... only bad cups;)

*Just added a lot of members from this game to the black list*

Hmm everybody seems to be picking Luigi, so I will place 40 on Mario instead;)

Mario all the way;)

Mega Inkydog

Smash Journeyman
Because there are more galaxies with even more planets

If the Master Hand is the right hand and Crazy Hand in the left hand, then why does Crazy Hand like destroying when the Master Hand like creating?

sharkboy013

Smash Lord
I warned em'... Heck, I'll even admit I almost accidentally did it, but I updated before the minute deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom