• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Because they were the result of a secret experiment by nintendo. As the experimental people were half human and half animal and they could still talk, they were used in a game and were allowed to talk.

Whatever happened to Commander Keen?

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^Recently accepted into the Broom by Treget. Same age as me (17). He's fun to talk to on AIM, and oddly enough claims that his dad is a "big kid."

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^One of the most disturbing members at SWF :p. He holds several addresses and telephone numbers of his fellow Smashboardians. He even has my number. :crazy:

Likes to bug the heck out of Nine.

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
A crazy woman threatens to blow up the earth if everyone wont shut up. Then she throws the needle on the ground to see if she can hear a needle drop.

EDIT-- Oops I was confused by the blunt-headed needle thing, I see now that it was the cement and not the blunt headed needle that needs beating.
Here's the new one:

A crazy woman crushes the cement with her hammer.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Because they are the perfect type of woman. They look great, they never talk back and they don't ask for money.

Why did Rare change Joanna Dark to look more anime-ish?

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
This all that remains of the wreck from the infamous battle where the whales got their revenge on the harpooners, giving them a taste of their own medicine. The person shown was the first man to be attacked, he was unfortunately standing at the front of the ship, trying to re-enact a scene from "Titanic".

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer

I'm not exactly sure if that is right, the site seemed to say that was it, but wasn't totally clear...
Sorry if it's wrong.
Find me a pic of a scene (or the entire thing) from the pokey the penguin episode "The Jewelery Store"

sharkboy013

Smash Lord
Many apologies... I forgot to do it on Wednesday, and my computer just got fixed this eve... I however, DO have the results.

1st Place: Y. Link!
2nd Place: G&W
3rd Place: Pichu (Tied, but had more kills.)
4th Place: Jigglypuff

Results as of now:
HahaMonkey: 530 Points
Jango Fett: 375 Points
mic_777: 360 Points
Evil Mewtwo: 340 Points
Taddara: 340 Points
GangstaGanon: 310 Points
The_7th_age: 300 Points
mic_128: 250 Points
S'mores: 250 Points
Koopa Troopa: 240 Points
Rogul: 225 Points
Algasir: 225 Points
Ruler_of_all_being: 208 Points
Extreme Fighter: 190 Points
Corin: 170 Points
Cipher: 150 Points
saud: 100 Points
HyperFalcon: 85 Points
Osco316: 50 Points
Mirai Shuya: 50 Points
(Dead last...STILL.)Annoying Jammez: 1 Point

Oook.. Looks like you have to catch up with Haha, gentlemen. Maybe this battle shall change it.

STOP! Thief!

Team Battle

Red Team:

Zelda/Shiek (Level 3, No Handi.)
Link (Level 2, No Handi.)
Y. Link (Level 3, No Handi.)

Blue Team:

Ganondorf (Level 7, No Handicap)

Coin Battle: 5 minutes.
All items but Healing on, at Low.
Stage: Temple

Result multiplier, this time it will take, or seriously break you. Pick wisely on bets.

Winner: Double their bet.
Loser: Lose their bet.

Results.... Monday at 5 A.M.

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
probably pity's me for getting kicked out of the MBR :crazy: has a toad avatar that was inverted in MS Paint, lol, I think, uses smilies in his posts, used to be the mod of this room, but isn't anymore

Fourside

Smash Ace
Recently,he joined my boards,and he's now the moderator of the general discussion room. He seems like a cool guy. Has his own forums too,which i joined. His real name is Franz Jakobson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom