• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ok. First things first. Sorry guys, i didn't know he died, just retired. Oh well. Anyway.....

Bowser and Eggman. With Bowsers ability to go to Gigabowser and Robotnic's (sorry, i still like that name better) armor stuff, an armored up Gigabowser with a swarm of armored Piranna plants, they would so win, regardless of speed or the ability to jump.

Who would win between SPAM man (see caption game) and Palonyman?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'd say" Where's Colonal Ketchup?"

If i just typed hahahahahahahahaha....

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
As punishment for his awful fan fics, yoshi lord (after his demise as shown in previous picture) was reincarnated into the biggest, tastiest acheivement in genetically modified food this decade.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Reckons I like Tobey Mcguire a lot (Tubby Mcguire? Noo...) who is actually quite wrong about that, changed his avatar recently I think to a Mr. Saturn avvy from his scary face guy one

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ Has just recently proven her skills not only in design but now in writing; whoever hasn't already checked her new fic DO SO NOW!

sharkboy013

Smash Lord
Crack. MY comp at home went down. I'll make the deadline tomorrow at 6 A.M (Yes, bright and early, cause thats when I can use the schools computers...)

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^Is from Australia, the land from down under. This is also where ThunderMistress is from.

His name makes me laugh, I guess that's intentional. HaHa Monkey. Monkies are funny. Now I'm rambling.....

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Used to have a DK avatar but now has a weird, inverted colours toad avvy. Changed his location too, once stuck his picture up in the Las Pictoras topic

Fourside

Smash Ace
She made and awesome banner for me. I've waited for it a long time,but it was worth it.She's from Australia,a country where
there's lots of cool stuff. She has a new great fic i'm reading called "The way thunder rolls".

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You would be one super inteligent turtle who can use a computer.

If i told you the plannet was being invaded by slugs......

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Here he is, John Hurt:

He looks quite scary normally, without the make-up
8)

Find me a pic of somebody dressed in a bunny rabbit suit.
Real life photo please, no cartoons.

beanbean

Smash Journeyman
Because the good guys never lose.

Why does Nintendo wants their characters to kill each other in SSBM?

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
Now' when Biology comes in handy.

I learned about this at school. if he has a cowlick, then he's obviously inbred.

Why does Ness feel funky when he has a mushroom on his head, while Mario becomes large from eating mushrooms?

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because Ness only eats Steak (play EarthBound). If he eats anything else (other than sandwhiches and hamburgers and cookies and bread) then he'll become sick, unlike Mario, who'll eat ANYTHING (look at his stomach!).

What is Kirby?

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Kirby is the result of a top-secret experiment carried out over 20 years by the Popstar government. (He is from Popstar, right?) Back in the '90s, Nintendo Power confirmed that Kirby is made of a substance known only as kirbyite, which gives his body an elastic form and allows him to copy the powers of his enemies. Shortly thereafter, the NP staff member who revealed this information was killed in a freak trombone "accident."

In Animal Crossing, why does Gulliver give you his valuable stuff when you find him washed up on the beach? Wouldn't he need it a lot more than you would?

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
Colorful blanket: 10$
a pellew: 5$
cat food they've never tried before: 3$
1 cat laying a dump on your bed: Priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom