• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Almighty Dragon

False, It's in 57 seconds.

T or F I will fall off a cliff sometime this year.

Mangix

Smash Apprentice
hurt only hyrule temple

Fountain of Dreams (36)
Flate Zone (36)
Kongo Jungle 64 (29)
Dream Land 64 (25)
Battlefield (22)
Pokemon Stadium (21)
Princess Peach's Castle (20)
Kongo Jungle (20)
Great Bay (20)
Yoshi's Story (20)
Rainbow Cruise (20)
Yoshi's Island (20)
Green Greens (20)
Mushroom Kingdom (20)
Brinstar Depths (20)
Mushroom Kingdom II (18)
Onett (18)
Jungle Japes (18)
Corneria (18)
Yoshi's Island 64 (17)
Brinstar (17)
Big Blue (17)
Fourside (17)
Hyrule Temple (15)
Poke Floats (11)

-----RIP-----
Mute City - 26th
Venom - 27th
Icicle Mountain - 28th
Final Destination - 29th

Falco101

Smash Journeyman
Drab Emordnilap said:
Also, combining a Gamecube with an antiGamecube should theoretically cause them both to disappear in a large explosion.
actually that "large" explosion would be big enough to cause the universe to implode... which i think would do the trick

if that doesn't work, try dropping something heavy on it, like a bowling ball

Mangix

Smash Apprentice
hurt only hyrule temple

Fountain of Dreams (36)
Flate Zone (36)
Kongo Jungle 64 (29)
Dream Land 64 (25)
Battlefield (22)
Pokemon Stadium (21)
Princess Peach's Castle (20)
Kongo Jungle (20)
Great Bay (20)
Yoshi's Story (20)
Rainbow Cruise (20)
Yoshi's Island (20)
Green Greens (20)
Mushroom Kingdom (20)
Brinstar Depths (20)
Mushroom Kingdom II (18)
Onett (18)
Jungle Japes (18)
Corneria (18)
Yoshi's Island 64 (17)
Brinstar (17)
Big Blue (17)
Fourside (17)
Hyrule Temple (11)
Poke Floats (11)

-----RIP-----
Mute City - 26th
Venom - 27th
Icicle Mountain - 28th
Final Destination - 29th

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
OMFG I had that game, it's Sonic Drift for the Game Gear.

Anyways, I found a picture of a dragon ON a green hat:

EDIT: Hmm, for some reason IMG tags aren't working for this one.

Find me a picture of Michael Jackson when he was black.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Alright guys, I’m done with Week1 matches. It took longer than I expected, but I did it and I have reviews for each match, some more exciting than others. Brace yourself for a long post, it took me two pages front and back to right the reviews, and some of it is in shorthand.

Just for a reminder, Points are: 3 for a win, 2 for a SD win, 1 for a SD loss, and 0 for a loss.

The format for the reviews is like this
Contestant1 (Char) vs. Contestant2 (Char) – Stage
Review
Lives Left: (Contestant1) – (Contestant2)
Points Gained: (Contestant1) – (Contestant2)

After the first two matches, I decided to display/write damage different, so sorry for any confusion if any. The damage in the parenthesis was the damage at the time of the kill. Now…. For the reviews!!

FlowmastaBo (Green Doc) vs. thedocisalive (Peach) – Final Destination

Early in the match Doc combos Peach, ending with a barrel hit and then throws a Pokeball which releases a Scizzor which kills Peach. They fight back and forth and end up on the edge where Doc UpBs off the stage for a SD. Doc must love his Pokeballs because he gets more. He gets an Entei, which burns Peach, and Doc throws out a Charzard. Peach then dies from falling and hitting the Charzard below her. Intense fighting commences. Doc pulls off his Fair on Peach for a kill. Doc is now at 110% and 3 lives. Peach is at 0% 1 life. Again with Doc’s pokeballs… he pulls out a Charzard and a Wubbofett. Charzard racks up damage on Peach and she flies over to the Wubbofett, which kills her. As Peach is dieing in the background, the high-damaged Doc walks into his Wubbofett and flies off the screen and dies.

Lives Left: 2 – 0
Points Gained: 3 – 0

Tyson651 (Captain Falcon) vs. Sudai (White Kirby) – Battlefield
Fighting started as usual, but seemed to go on and on and on. Finally, Falcon FowardBs off the stage leaving Kirby with 123%. Then, Falcon manages to hit Kirby off. Stupidly Falcon goes for the spike and misses and SDs leaving Kirby at 157%. Kirby now attempts to use his Bthrow, but Falcon escapes and Kirby falls off the stage to his doom. Fighting resumes and Falcon manages to pull off a Dsmash and kill Kirby. Falcon has 103% and two lives while Kirby has 0% and two lives. Ten seconds later, Kirby Usmashs Falcon for a kill. Yet again Falcon manages to throw off Kirby. He tries to use his ForwardB to kill Kirby but SDs again, leaving Kirby with a SD win.

Lives Left: 0 – 2
Points Gained: 0 – 2

FalcoX (Falco) vs. CuckooofTime (Purple Ganondorf) – Yoshi’s Story

After much punch spamming, Ganon (129%) pulls off his Warlock Punch to Falco’s face for Falco’s death. Ten seconds later, Ganon receives a Fsmash from Falco for a kill. Again with the punch spamming, but Ganon (117%) is able to back out and get a Uair on Falco who dies. Then later on, Falco (57%) gets his Nair off on Ganon for a kill. Then when Ganon spawns, he gets his UpB on Falco who flies off the stage and dies. Then Ganon (77%) is able to pull off a nice aerial combo and ends with a killing Uair on Falco.

Points Gained: 0 – 3

Bahamut (Blue Ganondorf) vs. meleeruler (Green Falco) – Dream Land

After some nice aerial combos on both sides, Falco (13%) manages a Dtilt on Ganon. As soon as Ganon spawns, he is able to pull off his UpB on Falco for a kill. The fighting goes to the edge where that annoying little tree blows off Falco for a SD and Ganon survives with 87%. Ganon (107%) gets a Warlock Punch on Falco for another kill. Then Falco (10%) gets connects a Bair for a Ganon kill. Ganon (42%) combos Falco and finds time to pick up a homerun bat. Falco hits Ganon, who then returns with his UpB. Then Ganon, using his bat, homeruns Falco off the stage.

cF=) (Link) vs. Handorin (Black Bowser) – Rainbow Cruise

Random fighting starts and nothing happens for a while. When the stage starts moving up to the moving pendulum, Bowser UpBs off the stage for a SD leaving Link at 114%. Then, Link falls for a SD and Bowser (stupid as he is) tries to DownB him, but misses and SDs also. More fighting happens until they get back to the ship. Bowser UpBs off again. When he spawns he manages to throw Link off for a kill, but UpBs off again (-_-) for yet another SD.

Points Gained: 2 – 1

FireKP1 (Red Jigglypuff) vs. FalcoMaster16 (Red Falco) – Pokemon Stadium

After a couple minutes of fighting, Falco (147%) gets a Uair on Puff for a kill and gets hit with a Nair. Falco almost dies, but gets back on the stage. When Puff spawns she Fsmashes Falco for a kill. Falco (121%) picks up a beamsword to slash up Puff for a kill. Puff (64%) comes back with a Fthrow to bring the stock to 2-2. Using his Nair, Falco (15%) gets Puff off the stage, where Puff dies. Falco (98%) then uses his powerful spike to bounce Puff off the ground into the sky for the kill.

zsaber80 (Ness) vs. Dawnroyfire (Blue Pichu) – Fountain of Dreams

Almost dieing, Ness manages to grab a Heart to recover his health, then uses his trusty bat to hit Pichu off the stage for a kill. Ness again racks up damage from Pichu but takes it all down using a heart found nearby him after he was persistently edgeguarded. He comes back and travels around the world with his yoyo to kill Pichu. Score is Ness at 76% and 4 lives and Pichu 0% and 2 lives. Pichu (80%) is then able to hit Ness with a Nair for a kill. Ness (0%) then comes back with his bat and sends Pichu flying off for a kill. Then after fighting some more, Ness (66%) steals the heart away from Pichu and uses the bat to send the highly damaged Pichu off the stage for a kill.

Lives Left: 3 – 0

Royal Flush (Zelda/Shiek) vs. The Hoax (Green Mr. Game and Watch) – Corneria

G&W (66%) racks Zelda’s damage up with his A attack to finish with a Fsmash and kill Zelda. Then someone hits the box, which blows up and sends G&W flying off the stage for a death and leaves Shiek at 50%. Shiek (173%) manages to pull off a Nair on the very offensive G&W for a kill, but Shiek gets Upsmashed for a death 5 seconds later. Another Usmash from G&W (80%) gets Shiek off the stage again. A Usmash from Shiek moments later kills G&W, then Shiek turns back into Zelda. Must be Usmash wars, because after many of those on both sides, G&W (66%) gets the final Usmash and kills Zelda for the win.

Lives Left: 0 – 1

Handorin

Smash Hero
Current point standings are:
MUSHROOM CONFERENCE:
EGG DIVISION
FlowmastaBo - 3
falcoX - 0
cF=) - 2
Bahamut - 3

FIREBALL DIVISION
Tyson651 - 0
FireKP1 - 0
zsaber80 - 3
Royal Flush - 0

TRIFORCE CONFERENCE:
DEKU DIVISION
The Hoax - 3
thedocsalive - 0
CuckooofTime - 3
FalcoMaster16 - 3

GORON DIVISION
Dawnroyfire - 0
Handorin - 1
meleeruler - 0
Sudai - 2

For the tourney, I send the guy with the most points in each division, and the top 2 that aren’t those for each conference. So four guys from each conference is going, so that means eight people are ending up in the brackets total.

cF=)

Smash Lord
So this mean I won't do the final bracket ? :(

Oh well, I still manage to beat that **** Bowser ^__^\\//

Handorin

Smash Hero
No, the way it works is you will play everyone in your division twice, evryone else in your conference once, and 4 people in the other conference once.

This is only one of those matches, you have plenty more chances to rack up points.

At the end of all those, the highest and such go to the brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom