• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Marth had a projectile what would it be and how would it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
We all know of Marth's lack of projectiles and how if he did have one it would bump him up a tier placing or two.

So if Marth did have a projectile what do you think it would be and how would it work?

Ive heard of these:

. his tiara(would work like Link's boomerang but would break the game, read the post about questioning Marth's manliness)
. daggers

. Marth Dolls

. His SWORD???

. and condems >_>

so what do you think

Exp0

Smash Rookie
I don't know WHAT forum you heard those suggestions from... -.-'
But my guess would be like a shockwave sent from swinging his sword? Like those really cool sword Anime things like Bleach! XD

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
It wouldn't make any sense for him to have a projectile, and that's precisely why he doesn't have one.
SOLID, stop with yo nonsense. Hypothetical question is hypothetical.

It would probably be some sort of magic, like a magic blade in the games. If he had one he'd be the best in the game, though.

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
Well I think it would be like shooting light from his sword or something.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*Mysteriously appears*

Another question. If he did have a projectile, which move would it replace?

*Disappears*

ShenCS

Smash Cadet
Probably lightning taken from the indirect attacking sword in his game. He should shoot a laser from a: a fully-charged Shield Breaker or b: his tiara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom