• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

if anyone has hacks

boss8

Smash Hero
lets make a community mario!!!!

it will be the top marios...

-vato
-box7
-famous
-boss
-TC1
-matador

it will have....

an F on his cape-cause Famous is amazing using it and has cracked alot of mysterys..

a B on his hat for boss....

TC-on his gloves

yellow fireballs-vato uses yellow mario

brown suit-matador uses brown

and X7 on his overalls......idk how to make this dream come tru.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Lol, that'd be epic. A tad esoteric...but epic nonetheless...

Kirin is more of a top Mario than me, lol. I'm just that dude who *****....

Matt07

Smash Master
I demand all Mario's too be on there D:!

I want M7 on his left shoe xD.

I could have someone who likes making textures and such too make one for us, I'd have to ask...

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
-Boss, don't make mah boyz lose their time doing this kind of things...instead, guyz, go back to training and practice all your stuff >:L -

P.D: if this is for motivation, then, it's ok xD

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I think if you wanted to make a community Mario you would just need to take suggestions from people as to what would make it look like a ******, because we need more ****** Mario textures (because we really don't have any.)

boss8

Smash Hero
i mean people should be practicing regardless of what mario's costume looks like.....idk about you but certain costumes make me play diffrent....like i was playing mr M in turney and i 3 stocked one of the best ness players in the midwest......

not saying the color matters im just saying makes everything look more creative...

Calebyte

Smash Lord
I've been researching texture hacking, and it seems pretty straightforward, but I don't have time to make anything happen right away.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
i mean people should be practicing regardless of what mario's costume looks like.....idk about you but certain costumes make me play diffrent....like i was playing mr M in turney and i 3 stocked one of the best ness players in the midwest......

not saying the color matters im just saying makes everything look more creative...
lol same thing with me, the coolass textures just makes you wanna play faster and look sexier... so ur not alone...

and real talk and not to down talk matador... but he isn't active and kirin should be there for top mario... lol

Top Bottom