• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If a Metroid Bounty Hunter HAD to be in...

El HP

Smash Ace
Weavel to me seems to have the best resources to create an original moveset since he has the half-turret, his energy sword and the ability to use different kinds of space pirate weapons.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Sylux can also have a shot, not to mention having a bigger role in the hunters game than the rest, anyway heres a moveset I made for sylux a while back:

Uber pwnage moveset by Stryks said:
Ok here it is the sylux moveset! (just B moves, full moveset may come sooner or l8r):

B: Shock Coil: Has 0 knockback, is made just to rapidly increase oponents damage, when using this move, it doesnt have stun, but will make the oponent move way slower, u can use this move, and when the oponent is getting closer, cancel the attack, dodge oponents move the Fsmash him to hell XD just an idea...

<>B: Force blade: Sylux weapons looks to me like some type of sword/blade, so decide to incorporate that in one of his moves:
Quite simple actually, Sylux does a powerful slash that sends a wave/slash attack forward (imagine the wave thing that kirby does after he lands on the grounds after executing the Upb move), only this one will be far more powerful, it will take a lag at 1st to make it, but when done, the move is super fast and has high knockback...

DownB: Lock jaw
HE transforms into lock jaw and places a bomb in the ground (if placed on the air, the bomb will float there), this bomb will stay in the ground for a long time, unless someone touches the bomb, the person wil lget damaged by it, also, if sylux palces 2 bombs, a tripwire will be made, if someone touches the tripwire, the bombs will explode, and thus damages neraby oponents, if a 3rd bomb is placed, a second tripwire will apepar, but a combination of 2 tripwires/3 bombs wil lnto last long, only a second or 2, so u should use this move wisely... XD...

UpB: Dive Bom:
Had the idea after seeing the MPH intro where sylux crashes on the Glactic federation soldier, sylux will propel straight upward at 90 degrees, then in the air he'll charge just like fox does when starting the upb move, then goes 45 degrees forward/downward making an explosion of energy when he crashes, tough when he crashes in the earth, it has some lag b4 u can then fight...
When used on the ground: He'll do the move exactly in the air, but without the charge he does in mid air, and has less lag when he crashes on the stage...

Super: Delano assault
Sylux calls the delano 7 (his ship) and then the sip will fire multiple fast energy shots, that make explosion on the stage, the last hit will be double the size and wil ldo twice damaga/knockback, but is twice as slow...
Weavel and sylux have the best shot IMO, also rundus (being one of few allies samus has that CAN be in the game) and phazon lady look cool, yet its stil ltoo early to rate them...

Zarasai

Smash Journeyman
Stryks you know alot abotu this, please post me pictures or direct to where i can find more info abotu the hunters and the game in general.

do not have a DS. would probably buy one if only for metroid prime hunters game though

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
half turret ftw.

weavel and sylux are the best hunters. noxus is close (ice is the greatest element) but no cigarello. weavel has the best potential, but only if he is the unnamed hunter in corruption....i doubt it.....

:034:

Smash Hero
Sylux. Why? Wikipedia says it: "Also, since his ship, the Delano 7, makes multiple appearances, and due to the fact that in the extended areas of VDO, there are multiple scenes of battle and decay, it is possible he is the main rival out of the five other hunters to Samus." And everybody loves bad guys.

As a moveset, I have no idea, I'm not that creative, really. =P

Darkurai

Smash Master
LOL
"Rundas

Phazon Lady

Other one"

That made my day.

Right now, I'm tied between Ghor (Other one) and Trace.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I say the space pirate guy, though they should have made him look more like a space pirate...

I dunno, whatever...I don't like the hunters...

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
I say the space pirate guy, though they should have made him look more like a space pirate...

I dunno, whatever...I don't like the hunters...
he doesnt look much like a space pirate because samus asploded his body. all the was left was his central nervous system, so they implanted that into a robot body (a la general grievous). yay for robots!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I'd want Sylux, Kanden, and Rundus! Man, I'd give anything to control them.

But no way are they getting in before DS or Ridley. Nuh uh.

D

Deleted member

I'd want Sylux, Kanden, and Rundus! Man, I'd give anything to control them.

But no way are they getting in before DS or Ridley. Nuh uh.
XD.

Sylux for me. Apart from that ******* helmet, he's badass.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Honestly, I can't picture any of the hunters other than Ghor, Rundus, and Gandredea (in that order) being suited for Brawl.

Mostly Ghor though...

aruby14

Smash Apprentice
Trace? Trace?!?! TRACE!!!! yeah trace is awsome come on a crimson freak looking alien guy that can turn in to a spidere lookin dude AND uses a sniper special shot(known as the Imperialist) Yeah definatly Trace
And Ridley

courte

Smash Lord
yea umm the knight space marine lookin dude... sorry i havent played the game but... well i can't say i've done the research it's been a while since i looked up wiki weavel i think it was

D

Deleted member

Sylux. Without a doubt.

That guy is in the forefront for official art, has a ship in game, is the hardest to kill, has a personal hatred of Samus, possibly appears in MP3, and acts like a total stalker.

Phew.

antimatter

Smash Lord
thank you for representing our thread, WindGuru.
sylux or rundas, the others would be put in somewhere, i bet.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Sylux FTW, by far the coolest hunter, and since hes still ALIVE and after MP3s 100% ending, ti seems he'll be part of future metroid games...

Stryks

Smash Hero
What?!Rundas was WAY coolerand had SICK music, if it werent for the giant robot hed be nothing... besides sylux is just major pwnage, so much he has a godzilla roar...

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
well like everyone else sylux. he was my favorite hunter in multi player and his electro coil was awsome. his ability to lay trip wires was also quite nice. if he was in, he should definatly be able to lay trip wire bombs.

antimatter

Smash Lord
Sylux FTW, by far the coolest hunter, and since hes still ALIVE and after MP3s 100% ending, ti seems he'll be part of future metroid games...
last i checked all of the ones from the DS were alive... or havent you heard about the Gorea Second Form ending?

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Rundas is awesome. While I would rather have Ridley in than Rundas, I would not be let down too much if Rundas was in instead.

An interesting note I found out: Rundas' voice actor is the same guy that does Vegeta and Piccolo. It's OVER 9000!

courte

Smash Lord
ok so it comes to my attention that i haven't been doing my homework and finally i remembered playing metroid 3 in a game stop and reading the name

so i looked up gameplay footage and remembered the guy -- im about to go check the wiki for all of his strengths and weakness but yeah im behind this guy --not so much as i am for weavel as the space pirates have always been there for samus to kill, but ghor would make an interesting addition

most people seem to be more for sylux and spire i've seen and i remember reading that if hunters met expectations one or more of them would be returning ((if they did it for ridley)) in other games or even their own spin off

either way if there are even 2-5 characters and brawl reppin met ill be happy regardless of who

goodkid

Smash Lord

I really want Sylux in Brawl because Sakurai has 3 hunters on his list and I think he will choose the most popular one. Sylux would be a good choice to add to metroid because Sakurai even said he wants to add more Metroid characters, and he isn't talking about just Ridley.

Check him out: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Sylux

I dislike that people want Dark Samus in Brawl. She would be a clone and not unique in any way. Sakurai can just add her as a costume change, since most characters are getting a "Dark suit."

Top Bottom