• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If a famous person mained a character...

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
...who would they be most likely to main? I am talking about famous famous people, not famous smash people (DSF, Chu Dat, Foward, Sakurai, etc.).

IMO:

-Al Gore=Ice Climbers: Inconvient Truth
-Chuck Norris=Marth: Only the manliest characters could be mained by Chuck Norris
-Danny Bonaduce (sp?)=Falco: Does not take crap from anybody
-Larry King=Mario: Iconic, has been in the news business longer than most media faces, and is still entertaining after so long.

What do you all think?

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
-Chuck Norris=Marth: Only the manliest characters could be mained by Chuck Norris
By manliest, you're surely talking about characters who don't look like women, wear tiaras, and say in Japanese "Hey everyone, look at me!"

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Sakurai could not portray Marth correctly in Smash. Marth in Fire Emblem is as manly as Ike at the very least.

http://serenesforest.net/

EDIT: To post below me, go here and look under Fire Emblem DS on the left and look under all CG's. I hope this helps since I cannot link to them directly.

By manliest, you're surely talking about characters who don't look like women, wear tiaras, and say in Japanese "Hey everyone, look at me!"
Well, by manliest, you apparently mean a unrealistically muscular man wearing a skin-tight jumpsuit and matching gloves/scarf/boots.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
I hate Chuck Norris and Michal Jackson jokes.
I agree with you on these points. The Micheal Jackson thing gets old and I doubt many people even realize Chuck Norris is a Christian. You can herald Chuck Norris as one of the manlier men on the planet due to being from Texas :p.

Everyone, please stay on topic.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
I agree with you on these points. The Micheal Jackson thing gets old and I doubt many people even realize Chuck Norris is a Christian. You can herald Chuck Norris as one of the manlier men on the planet due to being from Texas :p.

Everyone, please stay on topic.
I cant argue with fanboy logic,woe is me.

@Topic,um...Angelina Jolie would main Zelda,because they both are bisexual(Sheik teh ****)

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Well, by manliest, you apparently mean a unrealistically muscular man wearing a skin-tight jumpsuit and matching gloves/scarf/boots.
At least Falcon looks like a man. He's a parody of Americans, what do you expect?

If by manliest you mean the ones that are most stereotypically male... *Points to Falcon and Snake.*

Some incredibly obscure celebrity would main Mario. :p

Harrison Ford wouldn't main Ike, he'd be too busy cheering for him from the audience.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Only Captain Falcon has the manliness to match Chuck Norris.
Marth would be mained by Andy ****. They're both women in disguise.
Hey, don't be mean to Marth. Even if he is slightly girly, at least he never got arrested for groping a 17 year old. :ohwell:

Sakurai would main MK because he's his only friend. He'd never play with Ike because he doesn't have multiple friends to fight for. Actually, he doesn't have any, but he THINKS that MK is.

Arnold Schwarzenegger would main ROB. You know, because of Terminator.

Barney would main Yoshi.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
Gary Busey = Wario (same kinda teeth and temperament)
Brad Pitt = Link (though i can't picture him w/ green cap XD)
Tom Cruise = Snake
Zac Efron = Pit (high school musical guy)
Jessica Alba = Zero Suit Samus

just suggestions lol

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Paris Hilton would main Marth
LMFAO. Why are you in Brawl Boards? =P

Anyways, the Al Gore - IC's thing is genius.
This thread is great.

As for Marth...
Wow, I could name stupid, talentless, sissy, emo/scene bands for hours.
Each lead singer could easily be Marth.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I agree with you on these points. The Micheal Jackson thing gets old and I doubt many people even realize Chuck Norris is a Christian..
Why does that last statement matter...???...

Anyways, Chuck Norris can't main Rick Wheeler. He sucks too much to be mained by that awesomeness... >_> Anyways...Kurt Russel must use Solid Snake. *hopes people gets his reference*

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Here are who some of the characters the olympic guys would main.

Angel Valodia Matos would main Wolf. The reasoning should be obvious.

That diving kid Thomas Daley (random I know) would main Toon Link. They are both kids who live on some random obscure island (yes, I am refering to Great Britian, the country that founded the colonies that would later become America, the country that defeated the Spanish navy, the strongest navy at the time of Queen Elizabeth's reign, and the country that was the birth place of individuals like Shakespeare and Winston Churchill as a random, obscure island :p).

Micheal Phelps would main Charizard. The reasoning behind such an unorthodox pairing is so convoluted that only individuals with intelligence rivaling mine can even begin to comprehend the logic of a pairing as perplexing as this. :psycho:

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
George W. Bush would main Wario.
Jane Goodall would main Diddy Kong.
Martha Stewart would main Peach.
Rosie O'Donnell would main Bowser.
Chuck Norris would main....ZELDA. Don't deny it.
The Jonas brothers would main Captain Falcon.
Usain Bolt would main Sonic.
Nelson Mandela would main that one alt for Olimar.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
actually i changed my mind...Elijah Wood would fit well with Pit

o and Andy Serkis would main DK (b/c King Kong)

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Michael Jordan would main MK, and his secondary would be Snake. {top tier titan}
Mega Man would main Samus.
Usain Bolt would main Sonic.
Michael Phelps would main Squirtle. (Not PT, just Squirtle)
Peter Griffin would main Wario and would connect half-charged farts easily.

That's all for now.

Edit: one more, the Undertaker would main Ganondorf.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Only Captain Falcon has the manliness to match Chuck Norris.
Marth would be mained by Andy ****. They're both women in disguise.
It's okay. He obviously isn't good enough at the game to have unlocked CF yet. So DeathCarter may not even know who Falcon is. Leave him be...

Top Bottom