• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDK and (Zrky) Salad's Sig Shop - TEMPORARILY CLOSED for BOTH ARTISTS, 1-2 Months Out

IDK

Smash Lord
desert, idk i kinda like it, that way it isn't just the basic transparency, cutoff style, but it's a bit different. i like it better IMO. yeah, MC, it's just that there's like almost no actual artwork involved and they're really boring and sucky to make... i'm glad you like your sig, but do you realize you left a blank line and it cuts off the bottom of the sig?
oh and t.webb, i was just about to start yours but i noticed you didn't find me the images/renders. (render is cut out already, and because you're requesting 6 renders, i'm not going to render 6 images. please find them here
oh yeah lastly, rinoH is going before T.Webb, because his request is a lot shorter. this won't always apply, but yeah.
RinoH thanks for that render request I was waiting for someone to request a render like that, because that's an area i might need work in.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
but i admitted to my wrongness already:(. nice sig tho:) And also i got the renders there on my request form.

IDK

Smash Lord
wait what who are you? did i miss your request or something? yes, i do only sigs in this shop. rinoH's is done.

IDK

Smash Lord
oh right my bad. i read your request i just didnt remember who posted it. i remembered it as the guy with the mario ball pile dudes on both sides of the sig. haha...

Santi

Smash Lord
1. render-http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-29547
2. specifics- Can you make the TL red? I only rep red TL =)
3. text- SANti

"I put ketchup on my ketchup"
4. anything else- You don't have to put that quote^^^
Make it sexy?? :D do what you want
5. who you want to make it - IDK

zrky

Smash Lol'd
OK, so Im open again and back from vacation:)

chu, do you want a sig, or avi, im guessing sig since you asked IDK, but that's to small for a sig:ohwell:

zrky

Smash Lol'd
well, the thing is, that when you resize to bigger, it gets really pixely sometimes and the colors get weird I could get a bigger one for you if you want?

IDK

Smash Lord
no zrky, if you resize with photoshop the quality stays the same. it will look good as long as the quality in the original picture was good. for example, if i resize a pixely sprite, it won't end up looking good resized. if i were to resize the picture in chu's current sig, it would remain good quality up to quite a big size.
for example, i just did a quick render of a resized version:

zrky

Smash Lol'd
if it's OK with IDK, yes I can take your request trophy master

IDK, well that's true, but it looks blurry:ohwell: maybe I could get you a better quality pic?

IDK

Smash Lord
yeah i know where to find one. i guess you can have that one from trophy. i think you've been doing most of the multi-renders anyway.
i've still got chu's request right?
much better version:
(deleted) - it was a better version of the lucas render.

Dr. McEpicton

Smash Rookie

IDK

Smash Lord
yeeees they can be faded in the background but 3 renders is bad... and any sig made by anyone with more than 1 render will generally not look very good. you sure you want them in there? lol nice name by the way. i'll probably use Dr. McEpic

IDK

Smash Lord
hey twebb is this ok? i can add the text down there it's just that smashboards size is pretty small already and it just cuts off more of the sig.

oh and roy is my boi could you clarify like the size for each of them... like idk it's just a little unclear.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
calm yourself zook, ill be lucky to fix the two I have to fix right now, ill try to get you tonight:)

Santi

Smash Lord
I'm sorry IDK... but i have a new request.. trust me.. I wouldn't do this unless it was an emergency
:/
I beg you to please consider changing my original request to something different.

My Toon Nasty combo video was removed from youtube :/
It was my baby. my first love.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6235910#post6235910

I no longer want a sig about me... but if you could... please make a sig dedicated to Toon Nasty.
If you can't then that's fine just ignore my original request.

IDK

Smash Lord
yeah it's fine i hadn't started it yet. follow the request format though pl0x. =)

Santi

Smash Lord
1. render(picture)- http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z314/PokerplayaSanti/e516bf567b991cc4_IMAGE.jpg

That's the only picture I could find. It's mine. It's what I used in my combo video.

2. specifics: Just make it beautiful please. Could you make a kind of smoke effect? Like from a toon link bomb... and since my combo video kind of just vanished like smoke :(
3. text - if you can put "3:10" somewhere in the backround kind of small.. and in the front... "R.I.P Toon Nasty
4. This is bascially a memorial to my video so please make it the most amazing thing on the planet :)
5. who you want to make it - IDK it would be an honor if you could make this for me.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Thats perfect thank you it was well worth the wait i would like to see it with the other text just to compare if you dont mind.

IDK

Smash Lord
i'm not saying i made that version, it's just that it would kinda take some work and it probably wouldnt look great either

IDK

Smash Lord
thanks

edit: as to not spam, i'm replying to the below here: okay.
lol that was short.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to thank you in advance for serving the smash community :D

1: Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-29867

2. Make it kind of dark, with lightning going around Rob, also if you could....put two of these in the pic, one on the left side and right side of RoB, the left one facing left, and right one facing to the right. http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-1361

3. Text: Anywhere you want, just make the text say Galuda, if you cant do what i said in #2, then just go crazy, i trust both of your judgement, btw i would like zrky to make mine, either one of you is fine with me honestly though lol.

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom