• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

knuttz45

Smash Ace
so, i'm throwing a"smashfest" at my house untill 10...everyone kinda has toleave then, i'm watching movies with my fiancee...she won't be there untill then...so feel free...i only have 1 tv thou....

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
hey...guys...i...like...to...use...dot...dot...dot...after...everything...i...say...cause...it...gives...my...words...more...meaning.
CHILL GAWD...
=P

-QraQ

Kinx

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure LeMoN and I will be able to do whatever this saturday and maybe sunday (church :3).

I wanna get some practicing done before the Play N Trade Tourney.

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
Kinx... LeMoN... Can't go to the PNT tourney. Sorry. You guys should come over tomorrow morning, though, and get in some practice.

Kinx

Smash Cadet
Haha, Cboy. A post at 2:30 AM? Kinda late for me to check :]

But sorry about not letting you guys know earlier. I kinda slept in today and it felt good (REAL good). But if you guys are free tomorrow, that'd be mighty swell. Unless someone else wants to hold a smashfest today, I'm all for it.

If we hold a smashfest at our house, we'd have to get an OK from our parents because strict asian parents are STRICT. We have two TV's with the triple plug-in thing and one TV with the old-school cable plug-in. Our big-screen is missing the blue color though, haha. BUT we only have one Cube :[

And @ knuttz - Why didn't you call us for the smashfest!?

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
Haha, Cboy. A post at 2:30 AM? Kinda late for me to check :]

But sorry about not letting you guys know earlier. I kinda slept in today and it felt good (REAL good). But if you guys are free tomorrow, that'd be mighty swell. Unless someone else wants to hold a smashfest today, I'm all for it.

If we hold a smashfest at our house, we'd have to get an OK from our parents because strict asian parents are STRICT. We have two TV's with the triple plug-in thing and one TV with the old-school cable plug-in. Our big-screen is missing the blue color though, haha. BUT we only have one Cube :[

And @ knuttz - Why didn't you call us for the smashfest!?
Does strict mean no yelling? And is 11:42 PM a better time for posting a "Let's Smash tomorrow?"

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys guess what, my homework is finally getting caught up. you know what that means. BC lets smash sometime this week.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
alright i haven't gone to caldwell yet, I'm going sometime this week, to sign myself up...anyone else going/not going?
Confirm for me if u guys haven't signed up, and i'll spot u if you pay be back. :) So far...

Lemon
Kinx
Dom
Bc
Me...
craztad?

So if you are not on the list, and want on...let me know, if you are on the list, and want off...let me know...except bc and dom...ur stuck being on the list. I'll probably go wednesday or tuesday.
and kinx...i texted you...but i'll call next time...

.BC and I had a GREAT time at the smashfest...we played each other for like 3 hours.... And I always feel i'm getting faster with jiggly...but then feel i do the exact same when i play .. :( ...unless BC just really knows how to play jiggly...or i haven't gotten faster...

P.S....look at the post time...i've been doing homework since 10am...and i still haven't studied for a test that is on..well...today. :(

dom...u were in boise...and no se me! :(

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
When is the tournament cuz im going to AZ on the 16th then to Idaho Falls for thanksgiving and then wont be back to Boise untill like the 26th so i might not be able to make it.

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
knutts, thanks so much for signing us up, well you havent yet, but thanks!!! haha

if you dont mind, one of my other friends is going, if you could sign him up... his name is 'Pexay'

ill give you 20 dollars when i see you next time.

thanks so much again

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
o nevermind knutts haha, he said he cant make it so =))))

haha, we have to smash before the tourney dude, we'll so rock that place omgosh =)

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
So my car is broken down. I can't go places anymore...

Unless someone else wants to give me rides! But I can't make it to the tournament anyway...

Edit: gnosis here

knuttz45

Smash Ace
WHAT? NO..no more gnos...and sorry about the tourney and the car, dont worry, if need be we can all go to meridan! , i guess its just the list i have, except tate...u got lucky! But anyway, POWER RANKINGS. Seriouslly lets get on this BUZZ, i'm calling you, and JOSH/GNOSIS, and the third panel is DOM, if you don't want to dom, I'll take it. COME ON lets start this, maybe we can get on a chat room and get something decided, or do an origional ranking, and have people discuss it...

Kinx

Smash Cadet
So what's the deal on the PnT Tourney? Is knuttz still signing up the people who wanna go? Because the people that I see who are still able to go are knuttz, LeMoN, and me. If it is, then that means we're all guaranteed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rofl.

But we should put together a smashfest/power rankings since Julius and I got a bit better.

EDIT: And sorry for missing that get-together yesterday Baron @_@

knuttz45

Smash Ace
So what's the deal on the PnT Tourney? Is knuttz still signing up the people who wanna go? Because the people that I see who are still able to go are knuttz, LeMoN, and me. If it is, then that means we're all guaranteed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rofl.

But we should put together a smashfest/power rankings since Julius and I got a bit better.

that would be the case, but since dom and bc are going....we have 5 of us...but out of the 5 of us, its a guaranteed 1-3rd...and if everything is set right...a guaranteed 1-5th. :) cocky i know...but why shouldn't i be? :jigglypuf

Just Action

Smash Journeyman

You should be. You should be.

Aura Vision

Smash Rookie
Can anybody fill me in on any upcoming Melee tournaments, preferrably in the Boise area?

Thanks in advance. ;)

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Knuttz is the one who knows about the tourney so you could probably PM him for the information about it.

Just Action you are the biggest f@got fvck i have ever met in my life and if you don't change your sig im going to fvck you up the next time I see you, it's cool if people i like do **** like that but when its someone like you that i can't stand then you know it's just one more reason to hate you.

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
Rofl Ryan you hate him for stupid ****.
If I were to have the patience you have for him but for you...
I would've punched you months ago lol.

-QraQ

knuttz45

Smash Ace
ryan, turn your phone on, i wanted to play some smash tonight. I signed everyone up on my list..so

BC
Dom
Metro Mike (not on boards)
Me
Kinks
Lemon

you are offically signed UP....the contact number is me...so I think an STD is in order for friday night just in case he needs to call all of us?, The tourney is at noon on saturday. :) aura vision, you are invited, if you want to go, i'll give you an address...the more newcommers the better...

And ryan, haven't you noticed Barrons sig? its been there for a while...I think its funny....cause you've said it! you idaho guys are too funny

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Well whatever i don't think im going to be able to go to the tournament cuz im in Idaho Falls dealing with some legal **** and i didn't bring my phone charger so i can't recharge it sry. Qraq go eat a **** next time say something if you've got a problem, or don't worry about it don't think i'll see you for a while anyways.

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
Rofl I was just playing idiot.
I'm just surprised at how mad you get over stupid **** all the time.
You need to chill with that ****...

-QraQ

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Well whatever i don't think im going to be able to go to the tournament cuz im in Idaho Falls dealing with some legal **** and i didn't bring my phone charger so i can't recharge it sry. Qraq go eat a **** next time say something if you've got a problem, or don't worry about it don't think i'll see you for a while anyways.
u ok bc?...

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Is it too late to sign up? There's a chance I'll be able to go.
no its not...Its in caldwell, I already signed these guys up though, so im' not going out there b-dawg. So go to the playntrade in caldwell, and bug them about the rules..if you want to go....and i just got the use up-b now....thats annoying and funny at the same time...

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
we should all smash sometime soon, been smashing with just action and gnosis lately,

...ive gotten better i think =))))

or im just weird lol

Top Bottom