• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff, I guess everyone wants to get real good before genesis. Lets do it!

Churro

Smash Journeyman
First time actually watching the video, but I've been reading about it everywhere.

If this guy is as good as the video shows, why of all places does he have to live in Chile. XD
I want to see this guy take on the best at Genesis.

...however I'm very skeptical if that isn't Tool Assisted. It's hard to imagine anyone possessing that monstrous skill level.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
BC you know that your link would **** him, and I am SO down for Not Jackie Chan!

WuP

Smash Apprentice
There is no way and no how I could ever have enough time to play the game that much or be that good, I'll just stick to talking ****

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
I've been practicing only tech skill like Knuttz told me to, and it's definitely paying off. Hopefully will be able to exploit it when vs'ing someone.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I seriously lost my **** at the end when that black dude was hitting the buzzer.

As far as perfect dark goes I'm with Wup I'll just talk **** to people, **** getting good lol.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I almost threw my comp out the window when he held down that buzzer, it actually made me mad. But I will fo sho be there to smash on Sunday

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Count me out, there is no way I am gonna go down there again and play in that game store with those smelly *******s. So hot and nasty up in there. Would rather go to Washington and play

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Huh, well we had to wait for all the brawl losers to get done with everything too. I would go down there to party and play uno with you though! I would smoke you at uno, then impress everyone with my yoyo skills

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
lol, yeah dude, just chillin was fun.
the yoyo tricks reminded me of the kids days man, i miss my old yoyo.

but anyways, i'll try really hard to go down, i've been practicing nonstop since the tourney, so i think i could hold up pretty good this time around.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Ha, I have not played since I got back. Needed a break from that ****. I will see everyone tonight though. Get ready for a stomping tonight

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Actually not gonna make it tonight fellas, sorry, gotta take of some things before tomorrow. Stomping will be there soon enough though. Alch I have no idea, I think he would have only gone if I did. Don't know churro so text him or something

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
Lamesauce. We had two new people show up, who weren't too bad. And I think they want to show up for more smashfests, which would be pretty rad.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Couldn't make it, sorry.

no johns, just couldn't leave the house.

I WILL be there next week if anything happens.
It's been about a month.

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, just started working again, and of course i work 11pm to 7am on all weekend days.
So my chances to smash are times that are early and i can get back to mtn home around 10 - 10:30.

Sadface

:yoshi:

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Graveyard shifts baby, killin it! I will definitely be at the next one. Action what times are you available in the morning? I will be running errands one of the days this week so I should swing by. I have not touched a controller since I came back from Utah either haha

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Aight, I should stop by tomorrow morning if I end up knockin out my errands. Ill holler at ya

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
man if its the morning that you want to smash i am game. If its ?tomorrow? then i will be ExTrEmElY tired and on edge, but i should play fine.

2 days in a row of flying after working a graveyard shift and only one thing to say

I want sleep

:yoshi:

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Well I will actually be up there tomorrow morning haha, today did not work out

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Can't make it again fellas, still at work and I am tired as hell, sorry. I have not even touched a controller since I got back from Utah either haha

Top Bottom