• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ICs Grab Blues

No but really...

• Yes, I can

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No, I can't

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Wait a minute...

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Almas

Smash Lord
Testing quickly!

Okay!

What do y'all think about a poll regarding the Ice Climbers CG, either here or in the Workshop? Currently, there seems to be no major progress in the argument. I mean, we're never going to reach a conclusion, so leaving it to others might be a better approach. Currently, the IC thread is just clogged with chaingrab arguments.

Almas

Smash Lord
Oh, the Poll is just there for me to test if I can make polls. I thought we'd discuss it here.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm down for a poll, but I'm not sure where.

How many people are in the Plusery? If we have it only back here, we won't get much data, but that data will matter.

Opening it up to the public will allow smart people without the privelage to post back here to participate, but it also allows random scrubs and non-Brawl+ players.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
The poll lacks the obvious correct answer of FGSFDS.

On a more serious note, I believe that this should go out to the public, if only to see how the majority leans. The results won't solely dictate how we go about this, but if a large majority wants one way or the other, then it would have a strong influence on our decision, although would not necessarily be the sole reason. We'll still need to work with IC mains on the matter regardless of what we do.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
The poll lacks the obvious correct answer of FGSFDS.

On a more serious note, I believe that this should go out to the public, if only to see how the majority leans. The results won't solely dictate how we go about this, but if a large majority wants one way or the other, then it would have a strong influence on our decision, although would not necessarily be the sole reason. We'll still need to work with IC mains on the matter regardless of what we do.
This
10chars

Almas

Smash Lord
Options:

1) Keep the infinite chaingrab in the game.
2) Make the infinite chaingrab harder to perform or set up, but still possible under the right circumstances
3) Remove the infinite chaingrab entirely (ensuring that the ICs still have a powerful grab game)

Of course, mentioning that the character would be balanced around the decision (so removing the CG would result in buffs to the other aspects of the ICs).

Any other options to add?

Ulevo

Smash Master
1) Keep the infinite CG.
2) Remove the infinite CG.
3) Prevent the infinite from working past a specific percent.
4) Decide after more data is collected.

Those are the only options needed I feel.

Top Bottom